Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

10 inches! Is that the limit?
Old 12-17-2021, 07:50 PM

Default 10 inches! Is that the limit?

That seems to be the limit of how much Big Black Cock will comfortably fit in my pussy. That is, so my man can really bang it to me pleasurably. Yet, there are gorgeous Black cocks that measure 11 or even 12 inches. I still love, love, love these well endowed studs, and sucking these huge cocks is a fantastic turn on. But I can't say that all 12 inches winds up inside me. So I wonder, do other BBC worshipping girls have the same experience?

Old 12-17-2021, 08:00 PM

Even at 10 that is pretty impressive. I am guessing you are getting his cock into the posterior fornix area. I am not sure if it is safe to do or if possible, but I am wondering if you slowly used a long dildo to stretch it, if over time it would slowly get longer and be able to take 11 inches. 12 might not be a possibility. Be careful and research before you do anything.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:00 PM

My personal best is also 10 inches and I loved it, I'm looking forward to bigger if I get the chance. I imagine each woman would be different as to a limit.

Old 12-18-2021, 12:30 PM

I can take 10 inches all day long without a problem. When it gets to 11, it takes a bit more "work" to get it in but it's worth it. I'd love to try 12 someday. With anal it's a different story, as you can imagine

Old 12-19-2021, 01:29 AM

Thanks ladies for the replies. Very helpful to know others have the same experience. I posted because I was a little worried maybe something was wrong with me. Thanks girls!

I did a 9 incher today
Old 12-22-2021, 01:32 AM

Default I did a 9 incher today

Very comfortable.

10 inchs
Old 12-22-2021, 04:24 AM

Default 10 inchs

I was fortunate to have an extra thick nearly 8 inches married to me. Even after 20 yrs a three kids I was t prepared for Dante. His normal erection though not as thick as the hubby inches past 11 inches in his semi solid state. Put a ring on it and the veins blow up along with the rest of it. That’s when it gets rock solid and a true footlong. The semi solid is mulch easier to accommodate than when is a rock. Life happens and he ended up living in my house for 6 months. It took nearly the first three months of satisfying his twice a day sex urges before I could accept all of him with more pleasure than pain. The VJJ is an amazing thing keep at it and you will succeed

I am sooo envious
Old 12-22-2021, 11:30 PM

Default I am sooo envious

I'm afraid I will never marry because I need a guy with a big cock to satisfy me.

Old 12-28-2021, 05:40 AM

Ladies, you can always recheck how much you can take after each baby you bring into the world!

Don't worry, you'll be able to take a lot more someday....
plus you won't scream or pass out!

Is 10 inc too much
Old 12-28-2021, 10:40 AM

Default Is 10 inc too much

I don't think there's "too much" cock- especially black cocks. if he can go balls deep without difficulty, it's still ok