Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sex Between Sissy and Bull
Old 12-20-2021, 11:35 AM

Default Sex Between Sissy and Bull

For men, women are primarily sexually attracted there no doubt. Sissy is the third sex, especially Trans Sissy, which is not halfway between men and women but more to female side.
Why do men like Sissy at all?
Sissy is not for marriage and real man won't marry her, but he can have a great sex with her.

Oral sex that Sissy provides is always above average at high level. Sissy knows that not a complete woman and that's why in sex is given maximum. I operated on the tonsils to I could put cock deep into my throat.

Anal sex
Most men loves anal sex some adore it. Less than half of the woman loves anal but requires vaginal sex too. Most Sissies is submissive or very submissive, so they fit easily with the dominant men as they are black bulls.

Most Sissy is submissive or very submissive, so they fit easily with the dominant men as they are black bulls. Sissy without problem suck master’s cock In front of his friends or have very rough anal with master. Sex with several men is also what the sisies do without problems to satisfy their masters.

You are soo right
Old 12-22-2021, 01:43 AM

Default You are soo right

Guys luv us transwomen becsuse we give fantastic head and are totally open to being fucked hard in our...well you know where. But unlike the old days, many -- like me -- have undergone a total transition. My pussy is every bit as hot as any girl born with one, and if I don't say so myself, I'm quite a sexy girl. So guys, you get the best of both worlds with me!

Old 01-14-2022, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnietgirl4u View Post
Guys luv us transwomen becsuse we give fantastic head and are totally open to being fucked hard in our...well you know where. But unlike the old days, many -- like me -- have undergone a total transition. My pussy is every bit as hot as any girl born with one, and if I don't say so myself, I'm quite a sexy girl. So guys, you get the best of both worlds with me!
i need you to teach me to give guys head x.x

Old 09-21-2023, 02:37 PM

I wouldn't want to be any other sex than a submissive sissy

Tags
anal, bull, cock, deep throat, sissy, small, suck cock