Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

This woman I matched with on Hinge
Old 12-24-2021, 01:43 AM

Default This woman I matched with on Hinge

Love to get your take on her. We matched on Hinge: she's 27 and 5'11''. Played volleyball in college. I like that she's tall, and we hit it off great while texting. Even spoke on the phone. She asked to meet up in person soon. Having second thoughts because I find it weird that none of her pics are full frontal pics that show her body. So I can't tell if she's in shape or not. Am I being paranoid here? Is she a secret chubby taking pics at certain angles to hide that?

I attached her pics.
Attached Thumbnails
This woman I matched with on Hinge-tw6.jpg   This woman I matched with on Hinge-tw7.jpg   This woman I matched with on Hinge-tw3.jpg   This woman I matched with on Hinge-tw5.jpg   This woman I matched with on Hinge-tw1.jpg  

Old 12-25-2021, 11:57 AM

Those are typical of the pictures women take when with a friend or just hanging out. She looks great to me. I'd say you hit the jackpot there.

Old 12-26-2021, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayneedsbbc View Post
Those are typical of the pictures women take when with a friend or just hanging out. She looks great to me. I'd say you hit the jackpot there.
You don't think she's chubby?

Old 12-26-2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque View Post
You don't think she's chubby?
Not at all, considering she's pretty tall. I'm bi curious and I'd love for her to be my first same sex experience. Go for it.

Old 12-26-2021, 05:43 PM

Mate, that chick's not chubby. Look at the beach pic. You can see her stomach is nice and flat. take her for all she's worth! Then come back and tell us how you fucked her.

Old 12-26-2021, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
Mate, that chick's not chubby. Look at the beach pic. You can see her stomach is nice and flat. take her for all she's worth! Then come back and tell us how you fucked her.
You can barely see her stomach in that beach pic. Bad angel, and she's sitting down.

Hope you're right. While talking, she said how sexy the strong physical contrast is between us. She even brought up that she has lots of blonde body hair on her arms, stomach, thighs. Not sure what that was about. Lol.

Last edited by torque; 12-26-2021 at 07:12 PM..

Old 12-26-2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque View Post
Hope you're right. While talking, she said how sexy the strong physical contrast is between us. She even brought up that she has lots of blonde body hair on her arms, stomach, thighs. Not sure what that was about. Lol.
She is telling you she is a real blonde and not dyed.

Old 12-26-2021, 10:52 PM

Why are you waiting dont disappoint her

Old 12-26-2021, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
She is telling you she is a real blonde and not dyed.

Oh. Lol. I wonder why she thinks that's important. Haha.

Old 12-26-2021, 11:23 PM

You should be out fucking her , not pissing around anguishing about it here on a web site with bunch of guys who would take your place in s heart beat.

In case you don’t get it, based on what you have posted, she is a real blonde and loves the idea of the contrast of you being black on her fair body.

BTW- I think it’s poor form to put her pics here for the world to see unless she gave you consent to post them.

Id hate it if a guy we were looking at inviting to join us plastered my wife’s image on the web as wanting some BBC and then ran her down about her looks and body.

Don’t hang around with closing this deal with her, she is a good looking girl and will have plenty of other options,