Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

seeing our wife, or just hearing her bbc stories?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:23 PM

Default seeing our wife, or just hearing her bbc stories?

How does everyone feel about these two things, do you like to let your wife out on a date to her lover's house or out on the town and let them fuck there? or do you prefer it when he comes into your house and makes love to your wife in your bed?
Also interested in girls opinion on the matter? hubby watch or leave him at home and tell him about it later?

seeing is believing
Old 05-13-2010, 02:37 PM

Default seeing is believing

Personally, I would want to see it all happen in front of me. While this is still a fantasy for me, I know that it is the contrast that is so erotic. I would want to watch the woman getting hot for BC. Watch her work that BC with her hands, stroking it and caressing it, then kissing it, licking the head and then sucking BC. By that time she should be dripping wet with desire. Then watch as she lays down and spreads her legs for a good fucking.
I would want to see the look of ecstasy etched on her face while that BC is slidding in and out of her until she can no longer hold back and finally surrenders herself to orgasm. Also would like to her her verbal expression to the pleasure that she is getting from that BC inside her.
Last but not least, I would like to see the results from their sexing. To see the cum dripping out of her running down her legs. And that look on her face that tells that she really enjoyed being blackened.
While I'm NOT into cleanup detail, or being a chuck, I would like to try sloppy seconds after she is finished being blackened. Her being so hot and wet would enhance both our pleasure.

Hi Dramz
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 PM

Default Hi Dramz

Sure it is the extra humiliation if my wife is taken by a well endowed black man in our own house in our own bed.
But we have to be very careful with the kids. It would be too much for both of us if they found out that there father lets black men fuck mommy right in front of him.

And I don't really have to watch. It is enough if she comes home with her pussy full of black mans cum. We make a game of her keeping it in as long as possible, knowing that it is slowly dripping out of her pussy down her legs the rest of the day as she does her housework at home.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:43 PM

My husband likes to watch and it is more erotic for me to take it in our home or on our marriage bed but he doesn't mind if i get horny at work and stop and get some BBC on the way home and bring my pussy or a condom full of cum and tell him how it got there.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:57 PM

I like it when the wife comes home with her pussy red, swollen and full of cum then relates all the events that have happened to her

Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 PM

il2 you should definately let that happen, you sound like you really want it!
I guess seeing her in the flesh in front of you with bbc deep inside of her will always bring a much more vivid emotion to you

Old 05-16-2010, 11:20 AM

Personally I have enjyed both situations with my ex.

With her last bull we would go out for drinks all 3 of us and she would make out with him while i drove home..inside the house i would watch, help out and clean-up.

After we became friends she would go out on dates with him and call me during the evening and come home dripping with his cum.

One evening she came home a little drunk and she straddled my face and there was cum dripping from her pussy and ass.. when i asked if he came in her twice she said no they BOTH did !

She told me he took her to a friends club and his friend joined them for drinks in a private office, where they shared her.

Happy days.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Goodman 13 View Post
Sure it is the extra humiliation if my wife is taken by a well endowed black man in our own house in our own bed.
But we have to be very careful with the kids. It would be too much for both of us if they found out that there father lets black men fuck mommy right in front of him.

And I don't really have to watch. It is enough if she comes home with her pussy full of black mans cum. We make a game of her keeping it in as long as possible, knowing that it is slowly dripping out of her pussy down her legs the rest of the day as she does her housework at home.
This is very much the same as our situation. I like to see Helen with her bulls if at all possible but with a young family this happens rarely these days.

I still get massively turned on when I know that she is out with a lover and the anticipation of when she comes home with her snatch full of her bull's jism and her knickers soaked keeps me hard all evening. I love to hear all the details on her return which gives me the most intense orgasm.

Her recent weekend away with J, her main bull, was probably the most erotic sexual experience I have ever had. My mind was doing somersaults imagining what she was getting up too or more to the point who was getting up her!

Hooked100's husband

I do
Old 05-17-2010, 03:03 AM

Default I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramz View Post
il2 you should definately let that happen, you sound like you really want it!
I guess seeing her in the flesh in front of you with bbc deep inside of her will always bring a much more vivid emotion to you
Dramz
you're right. I would like for it to happen unfortunately my wife is not interested. She is aware of my fantasy but will not turn fantasy into reality. I've tried IR adult films but that has not changed her mind. You cann't force people to do what they do not want to do. So for the time I will just have to be content to read about other people's fantasy turned into reality.
If your doing this for you man, he's very lucky.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM

actually, my wife and I have found that for her, and women generally, it adds so much knowing the power and control she has over me being a very small endowed submissive white guy who knows and accepts my sexual inferiority to hung black men. in fact, Lois has discovered she needs to verbally humiliate her "white jewish husbands tiny dick" as she has multiple orgasms with her black lovers.