Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do you feel if your wife/gf have bareback intercourse
Old 03-21-2022, 09:28 AM

Default How do you feel if your wife/gf have bareback intercourse

At begin the lovers have to use condoms, but later not more.
As i see that he dont use a condom, i was very excidet. He penetrate her vagina and she moaning. He stretch her vagina a lot and riding she very well.
A time later, i saw that his balls get ready and his dick began to pumping. I think, oh noo please,
He pumping in her cervix. She was satisfy and full og his seemen.
Some weeks later, she told me, that shr is pregnant.
She said, little baby girl, i think you are proud and happy when i talk to you that mommy is pregnant from daddy. I said i am very happy to hear that.
You bevamr a silbing and daddy and i want that uou ahare your babyroom wiih your sibling.
As a behaved sissu baby girl and completr cuckold i do iy very well

It really doesn’t matter what we think
Old 03-21-2022, 03:13 PM

Default It really doesn’t matter what we think

She’s going to do whatever she wants so it really doesn’t matter what I think anyways. I wish when she had sex with me that she could actually feel something and I didn’t slip out so easily though.

Old 03-21-2022, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardate View Post
She’s going to do whatever she wants so it really doesn’t matter what I think anyways. I wish when she had sex with me that she could actually feel something and I didn’t slip out so easily though.

Very correct your opinion doesn't count she will fuck us how we want and we want your wives riding us bareback.

He takes what he wants
Old 03-21-2022, 04:57 PM

Default He takes what he wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Very correct your opinion doesn't count she will fuck us how we want and we want your wives riding us bareback.
How do I feel? Honestly? Hard. Nothing but nothing is a bigger turn on than watching him fuck her!

Agreed, ironmike500, once she started mine was completely hooked and she submitted to whatever was demanded whether I liked it or not. Yes that includes bareback but also spanking, humiliation for us both, occasional chastity ( for me) and some very rough fucking.

All as it should be of course and I’m very happy with this arrangement. In fact we’re both turned on more if they treat her roughly, in fact we choose black visitors that are dominant and aggressive, no soft love!

The rougher the better from my perspective as the observer and from hers too! The rougher he is the wetter she gets and the harder I get!

Last edited by Jonswift12345; 03-22-2022 at 08:57 AM..

Old 03-22-2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Agree.
I am complete under control and i have nothing to say anymore, how it should be for a very little sissy baby girl like me.
My now mommy and former wife can chose all men how she want for intercourse.

As a good educated little girl i greeting all black man (uncle for me of course) with a curtsy

Very happy now
Old 03-22-2022, 03:35 PM

Default Very happy now

I am very happy about my new life as demoted and replaced sissy baby, with no rights of intercourse. At first i was in chasity and later complete pussy free.
And the sons have now a real man as there father.
To made the sons clear, that i am not a real man like daddy, mommys bull,
It was and it is good, that they see how mommy is diapering me.
Of course daddy diapering me too
I am thankful that they call him daddy and not morr me
now they see me as there little niece.

Old 03-22-2022, 07:09 PM

Agreed. Tested and clean, I love knowing that he cums in her and fills her up withy some baby making cum. Women love feeling of a man cumming in their pussy and a turn on naturally to get pregnated by a strong man. Natural, desire to get filled with cum and pregnant.

Being pussy free is a fair price to pay
Old 03-23-2022, 07:48 PM

Default Being pussy free is a fair price to pay

When my ex-wife and I were into the cuckold lifestyle, not getting any pussy was a no brainer trade off for seeing her getting fucked by her bull. It was a little different though with my wife, her tubes were tied, so no worries about getting knocked up. Since he tested clean and she hated the feeling of condoms, they did it naturally. For me, there was nothing more erotic than seeing her with her legs wrapped around him taking his cum. No word of lie, in the 4 years they were a thing I swear she took more of his cum than in our whole married.

Now, that she's my ex, I still get off thinking about my slut wife fucking other dudes.

John

Old 03-24-2022, 08:49 PM

My wife always let the guy decide if he was going to wear a condom and where he wanted to cum. Most wanted to fill her pussy full and did.

Creampie everyone?!
Old 03-24-2022, 09:37 PM

Default Creampie everyone?!

My wife, in her 'revenge sex' days, never made any of the cocks that fucked her wear protection. She was suppose to be on the pill and knew all of the men she slept with, so she always let them finish inside her. In the days when she was paying me back for my affair(s) by spreading her legs for most of the men who asked, she later told me when we had gotten back together, that she orgasmed almost EVERY time one of her lovers filled her up with sperm.

There was something about another man seeding her and me, her husband not knowing it was happening because I was off having the affair that finally caused my wife to go over the edge and have her 'revenge sex', that caused her to get off whenever the man between her legs did.

My wife is a very vengeful person, and the feeling of another man's potent cum filling up her womb with hot sperm set off bells and whistles for her because she was finally getting laid behind my back. Me not knowing is what sent her over the edge I think.

Because after we got back together when my affair ended, I encouraged her to continue seeing one of the men whom had become her favorite, or at least in the top two. It turns out that I really enjoy watching her, especially with a creampie finish, but with me there her orgasms weren't as intense.

So, doing someone behind my back was what sent her over the edge, and always to a creamy finish.