Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

black couples and white women
Old 06-07-2023, 04:03 AM

Default black couples and white women

I am curious. I know some black couples look for white women to have fun with but I do not hear about it much. Any couples like that here?

When we lived near Atlanta
Old 06-07-2023, 11:42 AM

Default When we lived near Atlanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino101 View Post
I am curious. I know some black couples look for white women to have fun with but I do not hear about it much. Any couples like that here?
I had a black Dr's wife contact me and wanted us to get together and her and I watch and masturbate as her husband fucked my wife. I couldn't get my wife to go along with it so it never happened but luv the thought.

Interesting she just wanted to watch
Old 06-07-2023, 02:43 PM

Default Interesting she just wanted to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
I had a black Dr's wife contact me and wanted us to get together and her and I watch and masturbate as her husband fucked my wife. I couldn't get my wife to go along with it so it never happened but luv the thought.
That sounds fun even tho she just wanted to watch and masturbate.
To the question of the thread I have always wanted to watch Kellie with a BBC and his wife/gf.
I’m not sure where this came from but when I started thinking about the scene, it became a strong fantasy to do. Maybe it would be watching the two girls enjoy each others body as she prepares my wife for his BBC to fuck her pussy and both use her for their pleasure. The domination of it being the two on one, where my wife just submits to their every desire would be erotic to watch.

Old 06-09-2023, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
...The domination of it being the two on one, where my wife just submits to their every desire would be erotic to watch.
For me it is about the domination of the girl whether she is single or married so two on one is just that much better.

I have never been married or with any woman who was into dominating another woman but I have spoken with white men who have seen it happen in their own families. They usually only talked about what the husband / bf was doing though. They almost never talked about what the wife or gf was doing.

A few doms have told me how they let their gfs join in though. They restrain the white girl or force her to go down on them or cover their mouths so they can't speak.

I am pretty sure there are plenty of white girls who would be down for that.

Old 06-09-2023, 11:28 PM

My gf is black owned. She and her Master broke me in. I resisted , but she said to enjoyvthe experience, it will change my life. What a wild night it was

Old 06-19-2023, 10:04 PM

I've had plenty of black couples wanting to use me, or course I never say no it's such a rush to be dominated by a black couple eating pussy while getting pounded mmm

Old 06-22-2023, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino101 View Post
It doesn't apply given my current situation, but if that ever changed I would enjoy meeting a black couple & totally submitting to both of them. I'm submissive to black regardless of if they're male or female.

Beth

Old 06-23-2023, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Lisa0o View Post
I've had plenty of black couples wanting to use me, or course I never say no it's such a rush to be dominated by a black couple eating pussy while getting pounded mmm
Don't leave us hanging! Please tell us more.

sounds super hot
Old 06-23-2023, 10:03 AM

Default sounds super hot

sounds super hot