Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Curious Husband Here
Old 04-17-2024, 06:37 AM

Default Curious Husband Here

Hi All,

I'd love to get my wife Jessica into this lifestyle. We've joked about it a few times but I haven't pressed anything as I don't want to scare her off the idea entirely. Any advice on how to broach the subject and emphasize that it is coming from a place of love?

I'm also curious to know what the Black men out there may think of Jess?

Thanks!

Hubby
Attached Thumbnails
Curious Husband Here-26.jpg   Curious Husband Here-23.jpg   Curious Husband Here-3.jpg   Curious Husband Here-1-copy.jpg   Curious Husband Here-4.jpg  

Where to start...
Old 04-17-2024, 12:54 PM

Lightbulb Where to start...

With us it started wirh me being turned on by stories of her slutty past. Show interest in her stories.

Most women are being approached by men around, so I asked her if there is anyone at her school or workplace she would have sex with, and I asked her wear revealing clothing around them and flirt with them, leading to sex, and so she eventually was fucked by them. That's where you can start. She'll do it if you clearly like it and reward her.

Sexy wife by the way. She'll have no problem.

����❤️

Last edited by FuckmyGirlfriend2; 04-17-2024 at 01:29 PM..

Old 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashubby View Post
Hi All,

I'd love to get my wife Jessica into this lifestyle. We've joked about it a few times but I haven't pressed anything as I don't want to scare her off the idea entirely. Any advice on how to broach the subject and emphasize that it is coming from a place of love?

Thanks!

Hubby
Since you've already talked about it, joked about it, its only right to be open with your wife about your desires. She may have similar thoughts or different scenarios she desires. Of course any BBC or any man would want to have her. Talk openly about everything and you'll stay married a long time.

Old 04-22-2024, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashubby View Post
Hi All,

Thanks!

Hubby

She's beautiful. i would definitely consider introducing her to superior sex.

Tags
bbc, creampie, jessica, married white pussy