Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why didn't you just married one?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:38 AM

Default Why didn't you just married one?

I see all kinds of cuckold stories here and white women craving for black cock.
But I have a question,instead of cockholding,hiding from your boyfriend and keeping it secret,why don't you just date or marry a black man?

I mean,everything would be easier don't you think? Especially knowing u cud get pregnat by him,crating a family,a REAL family?

Old 07-19-2010, 12:07 PM

For myself, I love my husband dearly. I started with BBC's after 20 years of being married. My husband just can't satisfy me in the bedroom anymore. He's the one who had to beg me to start fucking other men. I wouldn't do it for a very long time, no I'm insatiable.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:34 PM

good point- but some of us are already married

Old 07-19-2010, 01:55 PM

The fantasy is in the risk!!! The thought of a bull fucking your wife and filling her pussy with the black seed.......sneaking aound and cheating on your weak white hubby with a cock strong bull is the trill!!!! But a lot of white women are dating and marrying black men......cause that bull cock and seed is like nothing they ever and will ever have!!!

Old 07-19-2010, 09:11 PM

so i consider all of you discoverd this hidden fantasy after u got married?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:37 AM

my wife loved bbc before we got married so it was only natural that she'd marry a black man. only now am i finding out just how serious it's been, but i love when white women love bbc so it's all good for me!

welll....that's a good question, but
Old 07-21-2010, 02:46 PM

Default welll....that's a good question, but

which one you want me to marry, some of us have "several" black friends, i for one dont wanna choose!

Last edited by emilysea; 07-21-2010 at 02:51 PM..

Old 07-24-2010, 04:28 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrolion View Post
so i consider all of you discoverd this hidden fantasy after u got married?
No! My wife openly flaunted her love of BBC before we got married, I married her whilst she was pregnant, since then she has had two other mixed kids. It does not matter whether she is at a mall, on a train or plane she is always getting pulled. When you marry a slut you know what you are getting.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrolion View Post
I see all kinds of cuckold stories here and white women craving for black cock.
But I have a question,instead of cockholding,hiding from your boyfriend and keeping it secret,why don't you just date or marry a black man?

I mean,everything would be easier don't you think? Especially knowing u cud get pregnat by him,crating a family,a REAL family?
This is so obviously a question from a man.

It is a fact that the average man reaches his sexual peak around the age of 19 and for the average woman it is about age 35.

Therefore if a couple are roughly the same age it stands to reason that when the man is losing stamina, if not interest, his wife's libido is starting to rocket.

This is what has happened in our case.

I love my hubby and kids to distraction and would not trade them in for anything but we have chosen a lifestyle that meets both our needs.

Hubby gets off on either watching or visualising me with BBC and I actually get some pretty amazing sex at a time when I find myself craving it more and more.

I think that many women find themselves in this position (I know many of my friends are) but either choose to ignore it or have affairs.

We keep it above board and in the open with each other and we just find that it's more erotic if I go with black men.

xxHelen

Old 08-06-2010, 02:55 PM

As for me, I am happily married to a wonderful black male who treats me like a queen yet knows my desires well enough to bring in other black men and their ladies to provide me with the variety that we both crave.

Most women start out in their lives wanting that dream life, a hubby, 2.5 kids, and a nice home and car. Beings that most young women(even the ones who like black men right off) dont want to incur societies stigma of being a black mans slut, they find and marry a man of their own race. As years go on, they find themselves less worried about what other people will think or find themselves unfulfilled in their relationship. Some find the courage to seek out and fulfil their desires, many find that it was just a fantasy that they have now fulfilled and return to their "normal" life feeling content that they have at least walked on the wild side, even if for just a brief time.

A very few women like me express their choice of companionship and accept the stigma that society pastes to us. I know what is like to be discriminated against, just like if not worse than a southern born black person. We are not accepted by either race, to a lot of white people I am a "N" fucking hoe and to a large percetage of black women, I am a white bitch looking to steal their men, it's a no win situation.

A very good friend of mine and our neighbor for several years was seperated from her husband (who was white). During this time she expressed her long supressed desire to be with at least one black man in her life, just to compare both worlds. She kept dropping more and more pointed hints until I agreed to set her up with my hubby. I honestly thought that she would back pedal at some point but she agreed to it with the stipulation that I would be in the room for support. The night arrived, our kids were all farmed out for the night and her and hubby got down to buisness (lol). Well she enjoyed it very much and began attending our swing group parties reguarly and even dated (on the down low) several other men of the group between parties. After about 8 months she had fulfilled all of her kinky, black cock desires and returned to her husband. She told me that her seperation was allowed her to fulfill her fantasies for the dark side but she had come to understand that she loved her husband deeply even though the sex side of their relationship lacked the fire she felt with my hubby or other black men. She knew that her husband would never go for the idea of having a black lover so she ended her activities with us and is now back in a monogomas relationship with her husband.

We women are much more complex than 99.9% of men out their, we have soo many dreams and desires that we fear to ever explore. Don't try to out think us, you will lose...hehehe