Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife want the real thing finally
Old 08-12-2010, 02:44 AM

Default wife want the real thing finally

wife wants her first bbc. kinda long story how it came out so ill explain when i get a chance. now to find the right one. 10 inches at least and thick

Old 08-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Will she let him fuck her bareback and cum in her pussy?

Old 08-12-2010, 10:06 PM

not right now. maybe later on. for now it will be magnums instead of bareback

Old 09-05-2010, 11:18 PM

well, after a long search we have found our guy. we have been talkijg for a couple weeks and plan on meeting up this next weekend for drinks. if all goes well with that its a go for the weekend after. wife bought sexy outfit to wear for him. hes 10" and thick, cant wait to see my wife take his monster cock. ive added pics of outfit in my album

excellent
Old 09-11-2010, 12:24 AM

Default excellent

Looks like wife made a nice choice on outfit and the guy she chose. Hope to hear it worked out soon

Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 PM

alright, heres the latest update. wife got cold feet a few hours before our meet. she said she needs to think about it some more. its been three days and i have not mentioned it once. surely im not the onlu husband out there to go thru this exact scenario. so im asking anybody who has had this exact same thing happen to give me some advice please.

Main thing is....
Old 09-14-2010, 11:49 PM

Default Main thing is....

...to be cool and let her broach the subject. Afterall, it's a huge leap for a woman who hasn't gone that route before.... and with a complete stranger. If she is skittish about the whole thing, better to establish a social rapport (meet for drinks or friendly dinner) first to put her at ease and help her to make up her mind if this is really what she wants and just not to please you. Been there, done that. Be supportive and loving, throughout.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:31 AM

Your wifes got a hot ass and looks like a great body! If that BBC in the picture was going in her. Yes I think she had a right to be skiddish lol

Just have fun! and take pictures!

Been There A Couple Of Times
Old 09-15-2010, 12:51 AM

Default Been There A Couple Of Times

I know how dissapointed you must be. I have set my wife up with some really cool guys on many occasions only to be fucking my wife with my inadequate dick, while we fantasized about how the big dick studs would have fucked her little asian pussy. Luckily I had let the guys know beforehand that getting her to fuck them was their mission. I would never make my wife feel as though she was being forced to do anything she was not totally ready for. The gentlemen who have met with us have all given their best efforts to charming my wife out of her clothes, all with great success in making her barely used pussy sloppy wet, have been willing to try more than once. I hope someone reading this entry is willing to give her a try I welcome anyone with the right positive, upbeat, trust instilling personality to come see us and be the one who sets her inhibitions about this subject free. I encourage you to be patient, yet persistent, but never apear to be giving her an ultimatum, and I feel like that if the time is right for your's , or my wives they will finally reveal to us their repressed desires to be the object of a big dick, black stud's sexual tallents. I know I haven't given you any answers, but I did want to convey to you that you are not alone. I am certain that you and I both will soon get to see our wives get the good fucking that they deserve. I think if we are patient, and allow our ladies to put aside the false social taboos, and idiotic stereotypes about black men and somehow beeing looked upon as a lesser person for something that you, your sexy wife, and the luckey bull she chooses to give her the pleasure that you have always wanted to see her have. I sincerely belive that once my wife finally lets go of all the socially created barriers she will make up for lost time. I can't wait
Attached Thumbnails
wife want the real thing finally-100_1069.jpg   wife want the real thing finally-c9a0e346_2407869-copy.jpg   wife want the real thing finally-pictures.jpg  

Old 09-16-2010, 03:35 AM

Love the outfit she picked up. Good luck...