Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any Black guys in Ireland to Fuck my wife
Old 08-22-2010, 04:49 PM

Default Any Black guys in Ireland to Fuck my wife

Hi we are a married white couple late 40's and wife requires a black guy to fuck her, selection of black guys is very poor i our town, (waterford), its more numbers rather than looks or size, so here's hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will travel to Dublin to meet up

Old 08-27-2010, 09:28 AM

Get a life, you white guys who enjoy this crap are just pathetic, if your swingers fine..thats weird and gross in my opinion but for a white man to fetishise a race,... black men with big dicks fucking there wife, your a disgrace to your people and yourself get a life loser.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason55 View Post
Get a life, you white guys who enjoy this crap are just pathetic, if your swingers fine..thats weird and gross in my opinion but for a white man to fetishise a race,... black men with big dicks fucking there wife, your a disgrace to your people and yourself get a life loser.
ya know whats pathetic pal? trolling a website that talks about things that obviously piss you off.what say you?

Old 08-27-2010, 03:45 PM

hi i am from glasgow and can meet up in dublin and do your wife...gary is my name...moroccan by birth...have 9 inch cock if interested get in tiuch

Old 08-27-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthstopper View Post
hi i am from glasgow and can meet up in dublin and do your wife...gary is my name...moroccan by birth...have 9 inch cock if interested get in tiuch
Hi earthstopper;10816, Do you ever travel to south Wales you can come and do my wife with your 9 inch cock

Old 08-28-2010, 02:39 AM

We had the same problem, we had to travel to get the anonymity and find the right BBC....worth it though......

Old 08-28-2010, 06:04 AM

OIH My God, jason55 what a little whip you are!!! did your x girlfriend fuck a black guy and leave you. not because he had a bigger dick!! and could use it, ,maybe the black guy wasnt pathetic like you and spent time pleasuring the women,while you were probally search sites like this to vent your anger on!!! it is not our faulty you gat a small little white willy. (willy means looks like a cock but smaller.

Get a life!!!!

Old 08-28-2010, 06:07 AM

eartstopper, we are in dublin the weekend of the 11th sept but have arranged to meet up with some black guys,
but wife always wanted to go to scotland, now i have a reason to bring her there!!
Hmmm!!!!