Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many of you BBC lovers made the first move?
Old 09-02-2010, 06:53 PM

Default How many of you BBC lovers made the first move?

Go ahead and tell us of that first encounter with a BBC that you just had to have! So much so, you went ahead and made the first move. Curious minds want to know....

Old 09-02-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
Go ahead and tell us of that first encounter with a BBC that you just had to have! So much so, you went ahead and made the first move. Curious minds want to know....
He didn't make the first move but I did notice him getting hard over me and since he was much younger than I, it did turn me on, so I took the initiative as an older experienced woman should.

first move
Old 09-02-2010, 09:20 PM

Default first move

the first time i was with a bbc i made the first move sort of. i sent a note over on a napkin at a house part, told him i wanted to meet him. he came over and we hung out i was really nervous because i heard from friends bulls had huge dicks, real cervix thumpers. i was really curious but nervous i saw he had a huge daddy dick and i felt him against me when we danced. i wanted to leave but felt bad about being a tease so i agreed to just suck him off upstairs. he was HUGE! i tried to back out but he would not hear of it and made me suck it. once i got a taste its like i was in a trance i just kept suckin as he got me naked and it was on. he worked my lil pussy sooooo deep it literally hurt my womb he beat it sooo hard. it was all bareback and i did not care he had me hooked on bull dick he said he was looking to breed a young white girl and i agreed right there and thern with a totally strange bull cause the dick was soooo good. in the the next few weeks he introduced me to the lifestyle and i let him ass fuck me and eventually i even agreed to a gang bang with two more bulls, his boys. all bareback i did not even think about condoms, i wanted the strong potent jism in me. they all took turns trying to breed me. i was very sore for weeks and learn to love the thick baby batter a bull blessed me with

Old 09-03-2010, 01:48 AM

He made the first move....I tend to be a bit shy and submissive. We met, had dinner together and then went to the hot tub. I didn't get a look at his body and he got into the tub first which was a disappointment because I really wanted to see his bbc in person. I nervously started into the hot tub and he came up behind be and lowered me into the tub. He turned my head and started kissing me and had one hand working my breasts and the other on my pussy before my husband could even finish getting undressed and into the tub. I felt his cock against my ass and reached back and grabbed his dick and gave it a couple long strokes....I couldn't believe how thick it felt. One minute later I couldn't believe how big it felt in my mouth. Five minutes later I couldn't get over how full and stretched my pussy felt. Two hours later I was fucked so used, so sore, so satisfied and so changed.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:01 AM

My wife's first time with BBC was at 15. She got trained by two black coworkers. She did not have any again until much later in her late 20s. We been together since right after and attend many swinger events and house parties. She will always make the first move if she spots BBC she likes (not many she don't).