Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Friend Trash Talks White GF
Old 09-08-2010, 05:08 PM

Default Black Friend Trash Talks White GF

one of my good friends who's black is "dating" a white girl (i say "dating" because he's also fucking other white babes).

he trash talks her all the time...sometimes she gets pissed, sometimes she seems to like it. regardless, he does it in private and in public, and i think it's a part of his dna.

over the weekend we were watching a football game and she was blocking the tv, so he said "move ur ass, u fucking slut." she ignored him, so he then called her a "fucking white whore" and then laughed.

if she gets mad, he just talks more, and she can't beat him at his game, especially when he tells her to spread her legs and open her pussy for all his friends because she's a black cock mama.

i've crashed at his place and heard him fucking her, and he verbally abuses her then, too. she's a cumslut, a nigga lovin bitch, a cunt, and everything else. at those times, she seems to get off on it.

in public, he'll call her a fucking bitch just to see how people around react, sometimes even smacking her ass when he says it.

so.....are many white women who love black dick like this? do they like the control and the verbal nastiness? and do u black guys like doing it?

Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 PM

That's part of who black guys are and what white women are attracted to. A white guy could never get away with crap like that, and that's just what she needs.

Last edited by Zagg; 11-30-2010 at 08:09 PM..

Being degraded is a turn on
Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 PM

Default Being degraded is a turn on

As a white woman I so get off when one of my black lovers verbally degrades me. I dont know what it is but when I am called names and the like I get so hot. Ive had white guys even try and its not the same thing. Like one of the other guys said, I think it is in their DNA and it get me so hot.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:56 PM

Its all part of the interplay of eroticism, passion, desire and good fucking sex.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:08 AM

I ran across this post and even though it is an old one I wanted to respond. I don't mind some name calling like slut in a fun way, but no way in hell will any man trash me so badly. Physically or verbally. My husband would never allow any one to treat me that way either. We do enjoy the fun and friendship though. I'm shocked about what the creator of this thread described. That is just horrible. I've been with several black men and every one of them have been great to me. I'm glad for that. I hope to meet many more.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:38 AM

A dickhead like that wouldn't last 5 minutes with me. Sadly there are some women who put up with that sort of thing from "their men" and its not only black men who do it - its called domestic violence where I'm from whether its mental or physical. Women who put up with that sort of degrading shit do us all a diservice.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:03 PM

You are exactly right. It's sad any woman would allow it to happen. I feel awful for the women who do go through it and allow it to continue. Wish I could help them see that they need to get out.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:25 PM

Puzzling to me also why a woman would be attracted to being badmouthed, by anyone. Amen, kimjo, wouldn't last even 5 minutes with me. I include degradation like that to being shit on, pissed upon, slapped, punched, etc. (nor do I understand a man putting up with being verbally abused while his mate fucks another man in his presence)

Simply put, I'm a lover, not a fighter. That being said, to each his or her own.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:48 AM

Really? Lol. Did anyone bother to read this members other post? He him self calls women bitches and sluts. Read what he says about blk men and what he calls them.

This is part of his FANTASY!!!!

Gonna have to call BS on this subject and really should be deleted since its fake and makes blk men look bad.

Lovesex~ I really wouldn't worry about being upset. Its the posters twisted fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockboy View Post
one of my good friends who's black is "dating" a white girl (i say "dating" because he's also fucking other white babes).

he trash talks her all the time...sometimes she gets pissed, sometimes she seems to like it. regardless, he does it in private and in public, and i think it's a part of his dna.

over the weekend we were watching a football game and she was blocking the tv, so he said "move ur ass, u fucking slut." she ignored him, so he then called her a "fucking white whore" and then laughed.

if she gets mad, he just talks more, and she can't beat him at his game, especially when he tells her to spread her legs and open her pussy for all his friends because she's a black cock mama.

i've crashed at his place and heard him fucking her, and he verbally abuses her then, too. she's a cumslut, a nigga lovin bitch, a cunt, and everything else. at those times, she seems to get off on it.

in public, he'll call her a fucking bitch just to see how people around react, sometimes even smacking her ass when he says it.

so.....are many white women who love black dick like this? do they like the control and the verbal nastiness? and do u black guys like doing it?

Old 10-07-2012, 04:44 AM

Goldensun I agree with you and know it's not in any races DNA. It's individuals. There are tons guys in all races that are abusive to their girl friends/spouses. It's a terrible thing but it is what it is. Very sad.