Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife on date
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM

Default Wife on date

My wife is going to a new years orgy without me and with her black boyfriend. He told her that her was going to let his buddies use her all night and then maybe bring her home saturday or sunday. Should i be worried?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:03 PM

If you trust her BF no. If you don't know him you should...

Old 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM

I agree if you know him and trust him then everything should be fine. If you do not know him then you should make sure your wife will be ok.

Wife Date
Old 12-30-2010, 09:06 PM

Default Wife Date

Umm. Lucky you. Get your mouth ready to soothe her sore pussy after it gets fucked all weekend by numberous BBC's...

Is she....?
Old 12-31-2010, 12:39 AM

Default Is she....?

Is she ovulating and not on the pill,etc. ?
Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? Do u want her bred?
Do you want your wife to have a black baby?

Wife on day
Old 12-31-2010, 02:57 AM

Thumbs up Wife on day

No co k tomu 50ct, v2t3ina n8s mu6ö u6 m8 zku3enosti s 6enou na jeden den. J8 osobn2 si mysl9m, 6e kdy6 k tomu dojde a nepo3kod9 tzo n2jak vztahy v rodin2 ani na jedn0 ani na druh0 stran2, tak se zzase tolik ned2je. Kdy6 budu mluvit za sebe, tak jsem se p5ed dv2mi lety roze3el se svou partnerkou a od t0 doby jsem nem2l 6enu,. Pro 4lov2ka, ktery byl vzdy sexualne naruzivy to byl sok. Pravdfou je, ze tesne po rozchodu jsem nemel na zenu chut, dcoz trvalo asi tak pul roku. Pak jsem se ovsem zuacinalk rozhlizet, ale osobu, kterou bych mohl milovat fyzicky i du3evn2 jsem prost2 nepozkal. Dneska jsem uz v situaci, kdybych p5ivital zenu ne na den, ale jen tak na hodinku na dv3e a kdyz masturbuji a nemohu se ud2lat, tak prosim pana bopha, jestli by mi nepöj4il alespon na deset minut zenskou ruku, nebo jeji usta, ani ne vaGinu, ale proste fyzicky stimul, ktery bych si nemusel d2lat sam, ale delal by mi jej ptroste clovek, ktery by mohl vypadat i nehezky, ale hlavn2, ze bych tam citil ten dotyk lidskeho teopla....... tak6e tak se na to divam ja. Pravda nekdo by mohl nam9tnout, 6e bych si mohl nejakou holku zaplatit, ale to prost2 nemözu, proozze tim okamzite postrada milovani na svem kouzlu. Platiti za l8sku a sex si nikdy nebudul Jakano

Old 01-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocpl4blkmen View Post
My wife is going to a new years orgy without me and with her black boyfriend. He told her that her was going to let his buddies use her all night and then maybe bring her home saturday or sunday. Should i be worried?
Thats what white wives are for! What happened then, how many had her ??