Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Secretly Love BBC
Old 07-18-2009, 01:59 PM

Default Secretly Love BBC

I wanted to start this to see if there are any other women on this site who secertly love black men. I absolutely love being with them. I also love my husband and want to stay with him. I have been seeing some men on the side or when he is out of town. Nobody knows about this except my sister. Am I wrong for wanting to be fulfilled by having sex with powerful black men? I just enjoy it so much. They do things and make me feel things that my husband never has. I'm not really a bad person and I know I am cheating but, I can't help myself. I think about black men all the time. Anyone think I'm strange or what?

Cindy

like most woman
Old 07-18-2009, 07:25 PM

Default like most woman

i think ever woman has secrets like yours and there isn't anything wrong with it but do you think you should tell your husband? Maybe he may enjoy your need for black! That way you can have more and more often without guilt.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:48 AM

Nothing wrong with your fantasy, just be careful if you cheat (which I don't recommend) on your hubby. Far better if your hubby shares your fantasy, then you could be in for a lot of black cock. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for, we are doing this approx 10-12 times a year and with a different guy each time. Good luck whatever happens.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:17 AM

Yeah don't cheat. Believe me, it can lead to some really fucked up shit that you never intended on happening. Let your husband know. He might be into it also.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:03 PM

Wink

By all means tell your man of your desires. He will either like it or not. Eighter way get it out in the open. Once he sees your happiness he will cum around and join you in the delights of being a cuckold man with a beautiful hotwife. Start slow, but start now honey.

Just do it!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 AM

Thumbs up Just do it!

Personally I like the whole idea of doing it discreetly behind his back especially since it adds to the excitement. I'm sure that by now you already know whether or not he'd enjoy the lifestyle. Go ahead and get your black cock on the side. Some of the best pussy I've ever had was from a cheating whore like you. No disrespect intended.

Get it on girl
Old 07-26-2009, 03:24 AM

Default Get it on girl

NO You are NOT wrong. EVERY white woman needs her black lover and it is getting to where in SECRET it is better for the both of you. I would absolutely ADORE and WORSHIP watching you behind a 2 way mirror putting your legs back up in the air to get what you cherish so much. The deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephot cum being unloaded up inside you when you have your orgasm. I love to watch white women get wht they need deep from a black man.

white women and the black cock
Old 07-28-2009, 02:39 AM

Default white women and the black cock

I don't agree, you shouldn't do this behind your husbands back. You need to be up front and get it out in the open. My husband would LOVE for me to get some BBC and though it is kind of scary, I am warming up to it. He is always on the look out for potential lovers for me and we talk about what I like and don't like. It is easier to talk about it when I know it is my choice on if, when, who, etc. If you are dishonest, your relationship will never last...HD

You go Girl!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:35 AM

Default You go Girl!

Cindy,

I totally agree with you that there is something very erotic about sex with Black men. I am married but my husband knows about this desire and encourages it. I would recommend you share these thoughts with your husband. Just make a few hints and see how he responds. Don't give up even if he initially gets a bit upset. If he is like my husband and sees how turned on you get he may give you permission to get the superior sex you need and deserve. He may even become a bit submissive to you which is a real plus.

My husband loves to watch me perform with Black men and I frankly find it incredibly exciting to spread for a BBC knowing he is watching and patiently waiting.

Don't play the cheating role too long Cindy. It will emotionally cause you pain. I think if you play your cards right and are open and honest with hubby you may have the best of both worlds. The security in marriage and the great sex you deserve from a Big Black Bull or two.

Hugs and good luck,

Marg

Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 AM

Well, whether you let him know or not, just remember one thing...I am available to knock that pussy outdoors.