Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do white women prefer darker brothers?
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 PM

Default Do white women prefer darker brothers?

I had a discussion about this and would like your comments. Do white women prefer black men who are very dark, muscular and hung? The stereotypical 'black bull' or 'mandingo' of the erotic slave novels. Anyone heard of those books?

At the swingers parties and clubs here in london, the black guys who were getting the most attention from the white women were the darker muscular types. It seems like the blackest ones were most favoured by the white women. Even if the guys were very ugly, (yes there were a few! lol) but very dark and muscular and big dicks they had women wanting to play with them. Not many wanted me! (Im tall, slim and light look a little like Will Smith). But lighter slim guys were not in demand! I saw some pretty white women i started conversation with but did not seem interested in playing so i did not ask. I was suprised how they quickly went with darker bigger black guys who were not attractive. Especially when they knew they were very well hung beer bottle size!

Another thing I may not be as hung as other guys. However have not had complaints well apart from one woman i wroe about on another thread. but is it all about size? Would the women turn down a guy who was ok in looks department if you knew he was small but would play with an ugly guy who had a beer bottle size bbc?

Old 05-19-2011, 02:32 PM

I think you will get a range of replies to this question. My personal preference is slim, very dark guys, although husky guys have their attraction also. There is just something about a very dark man.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:45 AM

White women want the darkest black cock to fill their pink holes. They want the contrast to be the most thats why they want the jet black cock. Can you blame them?

Black vs light black
Old 05-20-2011, 02:21 PM

Default Black vs light black

I am drawn to the dark black men with a fun personality, that take great care of their bodies. Going to swinger parties i do notice the women do tend to the darker slimmer men.
Attached Thumbnails
Do white women prefer darker brothers?-dscn1144.jpg  

Old 05-21-2011, 08:41 PM

Darker the better, the contrast is so sexy...

For type of guys, it depends on my mood. I've fucked young muscly guys as well as much older fatter guys. The older fatter guys are actually better in bed.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:29 PM

It does not matter if they are ugly either. I saw some attractive white women keep going off with ugly guys who were very dark muscular and big dick. There were some lightskinned guys who were hung who were not in demand either. If you are light and they know you are below average in size, you will be lonely that night! lol So that is my drawback when i go to those black man parties. I spoke to some women about this, they say they like the colour contrast and the darker guys look more 'purer', 'real' 'authentic' espeically if they are well hung. They come here to get what they want, a bbc to fulfill their desires. Its like guys who go for big tits, blondes etc

Old 05-22-2011, 04:08 PM

so what swinger parties do you attend coolbreeze?

Old 05-23-2011, 06:08 AM

No way no how!!! ugly is well ugly. I don't care how big his dick is... Guess he could wear a brown paper bag over his head the whole time. lol .. naaaaaaaaaaaa still gotta pass..But now I do prefer darker. Can you maybe catch some sun? How about a tanning bed? I have a niece who is biracial and when she gets in the sun, she gets really really dark.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:57 PM

It's not the really deep black skin that does it for me but more of the brown 'roast coffee' colour that I go all gooey for.

xxHelen

Dark - contrast
Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM

Default Dark - contrast

It is not always the darker skin, but I do love the cherry red head on a dark chocolate cock, and maybe that makes it taste better to me..........lol