Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

asian wives gettin black cock
Old 05-20-2011, 03:09 AM

Default asian wives gettin black cock

Whos got an asian wife that wants or has gotten black cock? Im married to a filipina asian that I would love to watch take a bbc. We were talking the other day after sex about having a threesome. I think she wants it.

Korean Wife
Old 11-21-2012, 04:10 AM

Default Korean Wife

My wife is korean and i have been trying to get my wife to warm up to the idea of experimenting with other men. She is timid and I don't want to force, but she does have tendencies and has commented on how good some guy look without shirts etc. Ideally i want to swing with couples first and then single women and men and possible groups or swing clubs, but we have to walk before we can run. Some people have some good ideas on this site how to start but in the end it appears communication and expectation management are critical to not only having great experiences but also staying married after them! I want to have sex with several women but the idea of my wife having a few regular men service here at the same time is quite exciting. Would love to hear about your wife and your situation and desire to swing.