Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-01-2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxxxybstrd View Post
Just wanted to add something of my experience to this. White women are the only ones that will literally beg for cum. Had one of my regulars over last night, and as I'm about to cum while fucking her gushing pussy, she pleads (in between gasps and moans) "Please, Master...please let me swallow it!" So I obliged by pulling out and she quickly moved into position to suck me off. I've seen crackheads move slower when a rock hits the floor, I swear. She starts sucking like there's no tomorrow and I shot a huge load down her throat while she kept on sucking til I was pushing her off my cock. She then literally licked her fingers clean of my cum and her pussy juice, grinning like a crazed Cheshire cat the entire time.

White girls, man...

I have also noticed. with me it has very rarely swallowed, but when the bull automatically goes into position so that it can inject her in the mouth.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:35 PM

its about respect - da white girls swallow outta respect 4 u black dudes

Old 09-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Cool

BBC Cum the way no other cocks can!

Top 2 best things in MY Opinon...

The Amount... I swear every time it's three times the amount if not more than other men

The Taste... cant put it into words only yum

I always swallowed
Old 11-18-2016, 05:01 PM

Default I always swallowed

I always swallowed cum from all dicks i sucked to make it cum. and others that cum accidentally
I think its natural thing e very exciting

Old 11-20-2016, 08:50 PM

Love the taste and love doing it

Old 11-21-2016, 09:00 AM

My wife luvs black cum I luv watching her swallow there cum and she says she luvs the taste

Old 11-23-2016, 12:02 AM

I got a lot of deposits if you don't mind. Up in Rhode Island

Love It
Old 11-23-2016, 12:52 PM

Default Love It

Dutchess says she likes swallowing cum as much as men cumming inside her. She says it is very intimate when a man cums in her mouth while giving blowjobs and also finds it extremely hot to "show off" having a man cum on her tongue to me and the camera. I like watching her pleasing other men and knowing the moment when they are cumming with her is exciting. Dutchess happily swallows and when a guy is cumming in her mouth, you can see the subtle evidence of it happening such as different muscles tensing up which is such a turn-on or both of us.

She says there is no real taste difference between men's cum (other than ladies') but most of the black guys she has been with seem to cum so much more. When she is with a black man, she says the taboo of it makes everything so much better than simply knowing she is with another man.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:19 PM

Swallowing Cum is just part of sucking a guy off. I could never understand why you would suck a guy and not be willing or desiring to swallow his cum....

I read studies on this believe it or not, lol...and apparently guys cum has hormones in it that make us want sex more than we would if we did not swallow it. But tbh we also absorb cum when they shoot inside us too, so we get the hormones either way

But umm ya bottom line for me is....When my guy shoots a huge load in my mouth, i KNOW I did a great job and made him feel awesome. Then I kinda expect he will do the same for me

Old 11-30-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
I don't know if it's something all white women who enjoy BBC indulge in, but I'd just like to know are a lot of white women out there so much in love with tasting black cum? Is there something in it they love so much?
I just love the taste and always have done, no matter what color, ever since I was young