Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pantyhose/stockings
Old 07-16-2011, 04:10 AM

Default pantyhose/stockings

I love it when my girl wears pantyhose and stockings. I am just curious if the black guys out there love it when their white girls wear them too.

It certainly adds to a Woman's Sex appeal and her Beauty
Old 07-23-2011, 04:07 PM

Smile It certainly adds to a Woman's Sex appeal and her Beauty

The key is does the woman truly know how to wear them? There are about 4 or 5 on here that when they wear them they look like a Goddess. More than just going to a store and buying a pair, some gals understand the " ART " of looking good far better than others. There is the prefect combination of Style, Color, The matching of Panties and Stockings to HER particular skin tone. So just going and buying some to put on, does not necessarily mean they will be hot. Show me a Woman who knows the art of being sexy and I will show you a Woman who can make any guys dick go on Full Charge!!!! It really sets a Woman in a different class from other women!!

Old 07-23-2011, 05:10 PM

I prefer stockings, they just look better and are easier to put on. Yes the color and the type can make the overall appearance better. In college, I lost to many pantyhose to being ripped, so the Bull could get to my pussy, but then we were both horny. Heels complete the whole picture and drive the Bull wild.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:14 PM

My wife always wears stockings or pantyhose on dates with her lovers. They always appreciate the feel on her legs and she loves the feeling of wearing cummy pantyhose.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:04 PM

I always wear stockings and heels for my black lovers it seems like they fuck me like there's no tomorrow!!!

stockings OF COURSE
Old 10-07-2013, 08:44 AM

Smile stockings OF COURSE

and in addition they have the advantage to be perfect to be able to be f...d hard without taking them off (packaging is important
Attached Thumbnails
pantyhose/stockings-cap-d-agde5.jpg  

knee highs
Old 10-09-2013, 08:31 PM

Talking knee highs

I personally love women and girls in nice colorful knee high socks. Something about gets me real hot n kinky. Seeing those colors bent over in front of me or straight up in the air shaking from some good BBC loving makes me want to satisfy her deeper and deeper. But that's just me

Wanting a baby
Old 12-29-2013, 05:07 AM

Default Wanting a baby

Wanting a black baby

Last edited by long2ndtoes40; 01-31-2014 at 06:46 PM..

Stockings
Old 12-29-2013, 06:33 AM

Default Stockings

My Latina always wear stockings when we go out it is trurly an art to how to wear them and really looks so damn hot in them to.One night in a club we go to she had guys telling her how much they love her legs incased in her stockings .Take a look at our profile pix and see for yourself and please leave comments she loves to read them.Gets her all wet and moist.

Old 12-29-2013, 12:03 PM

AbsoLUTEly...couldn't agree more. And it doesn't matter whether you're an RG, or a Tgirl like moi...the guys LOVE them, and can't keep their hands off you!! Mmmm...LOVE it!

Tags
pantyhose, stockings