Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sloppy seconds
Old 08-28-2011, 06:23 PM

Default Sloppy seconds

My husband had sex with me this morning and he said that my pussy felt like jello.... LoL. I told him that the Black man that fucked me last night had a huge cock and it had to be twice the size of his. He also had twice the amount of cum. My husband asked me if size matters and I told him it does now. I can't wait until my next BBC. I have a question, should I ask a Black coworker to have sex with me or our Black friends? If so how do I approach them about fuckin me? I think coworkers and friends are to close to home. What do I do if he want to use a condom? When I post do I make a new Thread or just add to the last. Thanks Victoria.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:49 PM

We are so excited that our fantacy has come true and its thrilling telling someone about my sexual experience. And soon to be more sexual action. I have been looking for a chat room but i'm glad I found this site.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:26 PM

Congratulations Victoria on your awesome experience. Did it make you feel wicked to give your husband sloppy seconds? I love sloppy seconds myself and my wife loves when I fuck her right after she has been with another man.

Your black friends and coworkers are perfect. You already feel comfortable with them and it will certainly make work more fun...

I think it will be the rare guy that passes on bareback sex if he has the opportunity. Tell the guy you get off on feeling a man cumming inside you. Beg for their cum and you will get it.

Chris

Old 08-29-2011, 01:49 AM

I'm going to take this slow but my husband invited Joe one of his Black friends over to watch some tv. After he has been here for alittle bit i'm going to walk into the front room wearing my sleep shirt and panties and sit down. I'll see what happens next.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:29 AM

Last time, my gf tried for the first time a BBC dildo of 10 inc. She was realy sloppy. I liked it

:)
Old 11-04-2011, 05:46 PM

Default :)

i love sloppy 2nds really sloppy ! i really love a big loose pussy

This is a direct quote from a PM
Old 11-05-2011, 06:35 PM

Default This is a direct quote from a PM

from Victoria that she/he sent to me... One that I didn't ask for but she/he sent it just the same...

"It had been tweenty years sence I had a dick in me"

so if that is true then that makes all these other post BS... Jello my ass!!! Along with the FAKE POST from her hubby saying he wasn't getting any pussy now that she discovered BBC .. Someone is living in a dream world and needs to learn how to keep it REAL!!!