Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Finding a like minded woman for relationship.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:21 PM

Default Finding a like minded woman for relationship.

Hello,

I'm recently divorced mainly because I opened up to my ex about being more interested in my bisexuality (she knew I was curious and had MMF experiences when we met) but when I started to want to discuss it and be more open about how I felt about it, it completely turned her away from me and she had no interested in anyone who has an interest in that.

Now that I am single again and really know what I like and truly desire. I want to find love again and share my life with someone special but want to do that only with someone who is acceptable of me as I am and also open to an "interracial lifestyle". It's something that's very hard to just bring up on a first or even 7th date! I first look to see how open minded they are but what I find is that what one thinks is "open minded" is pretty "conservative" to others.

What I would like some advice on I suppose is just how would you go about finding, meeting, or bringing up the subject to someone open to pretty much what we all enjoy on this site. Are there any sites that are specific to finding partners more in tune to this type of lifestyle? I've tried some "swingers" sites but really, mostly fakes and tend to frown on single men, especially someone Bi. So, a little advice would be beneficial. I'm on a new journey and now have time to pursue what I really and truly want in a relationship. Please, keep any criticism to yourself.

Thanks,

Old 10-26-2011, 09:50 PM

I made a reply which never made it to being viewed because I enclosed a link as a example.

Have a look at the polyamory community because your likely to find the most open and honest women there. Read 'The Ethical Slut' if you haven't already which will give you some pointers regarding the mind set.