Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Need help finding love with a white girl
Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 AM

Default Need help finding love with a white girl

I want a white girlfriend. All of the white women I've dated just want sex. After I fuck them hard and make them come many times they always run back to their non black love interests. This bothers me how can I meet a white girl that is not just into me for sex but wants to open her heart as well because sex is so much more powerful when you have emotionally bonded. Why is it so hard to get in a relationship but so easy to fuck? What am I doing wrong?

Old 03-14-2012, 09:12 AM

Interracial relationships for some are not as easy to handle than for some others. With that said, we are not in a post-racial society. Still, there are some that make it more complicated than it should be. Relationships between black men and white women have been the more alarming affair when it comes to interracial relationships because of old taboos.

Don't get frustrated over all this. it is 2012 after all. But you just don't want any white girl(or any other woman). If you're talking about "love" you want a woman who understands and respects you. Not to mention someone who isn't naive about interracial dating and takes you seriously. If she doesn't take you seriously than you're not going to have a serious relationship.

But what do you have to offer to any woman besides being black? Think about that one.

Old 03-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansy View Post
Try an online dating site for IR. Be sure to state that you want a serious relationship. When you find someone text and phone for a while before you meet. When you meet don't rush into sex. If she is willing to take it slow and take time to get to know you first it's a safe bet she is interested in more than sex. Also girls who already have boyfriends are not looking to be serious. Don't date them.
The problem with so many dating sites, IR or no, is that they are full of fake profiles! Fakes and/or scammers! So much so that it's usually often just a waste of time and money. Hey . . . kinda like here!

It's too bad too because there are real people out here looking to make a connection with somebody else. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe a site somewhere that isn't so well known, and therefore less likely to be "infected" with fakes or losers looking to make an easy buck off of somebody else's emotions.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:06 PM

I would suggest legitimate sites such as Match or even Christian Singles if you are looking for more than just sex