Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wondering...
Old 12-07-2011, 01:41 PM

Default Wondering...

When I had sex with my first white woman (31), I never went and hooked up with anyone of any other race. White women are a huge turn on for me. A few ladies in, a woman told me she wanted me bareback and wanted to feel me cumming inside of her. I said ok, cool, went and took tests, whatever. When I came in her, the feeling was probably the best feeling i have ever had, but I was scared as hell because she wasnt on the pill. Luckily, she didnt get pregnant. But today, i would love to knock up a white woman, its just something I want to do. My question is, is it wrong of me to want to get a white woman pregnant, but not handle the responibilities of being the baby's father?

Old 12-08-2011, 08:53 PM

Ther are husbands and wives on here looking for just what you are offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaiahK View Post
When I had sex with my first white woman (31), I never went and hooked up with anyone of any other race. White women are a huge turn on for me. A few ladies in, a woman told me she wanted me bareback and wanted to feel me cumming inside of her. I said ok, cool, went and took tests, whatever. When I came in her, the feeling was probably the best feeling i have ever had, but I was scared as hell because she wasnt on the pill. Luckily, she didnt get pregnant. But today, i would love to knock up a white woman, its just something I want to do. My question is, is it wrong of me to want to get a white woman pregnant, but not handle the responibilities of being the baby's father?

wrong
Old 12-09-2011, 12:44 AM

Default wrong

yes its wrong unless the couple in gonna raise and take care of that child. i still feel its wrong period. but thats my opinion. we dont need fatherless children running around which usually end up collecting welfare when that doesnt need to happen

natural
Old 12-09-2011, 07:32 PM

Default natural

It's natural instinct for men and women to mate with as many partners as they can. However society teaches us that it is wrong. I say as long as you make her aware that you have no intentions of helping to raise a child going in and the woman wants you go for it

Old 12-10-2011, 12:32 PM

I think you don't be afraid about that. A lot of white couples are looking for that, so the next time a married white wife ask you to breed her, do it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaiahK View Post

discuss it first
Old 12-10-2011, 04:00 PM

Default discuss it first

Many whites want to be black bred but I think it should be discussed thoroughly first so that your role is clearly understood before the breeding takes place. For the whites wanting it the child is a thing of honor as well as a child to cherish and raise. (and how do I get this stupid fucking avatar off my name??)

Last edited by cuckruss; 12-10-2011 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: avatar

Old 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM

I think its sad to bring an innocent child into this world cuz of a fetish.