Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do Black Men Prefer Married White Women?
Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 AM

Default Do Black Men Prefer Married White Women?

I was curious about this. When we first moved into the neighborhood where I stil live now, the majority of our neighbors were African- American. The very first day as I was carrying stuff into our apartment, I had a handsome young man hit on me! Despite the wedding ring I was wearing. I'd get hit on maybe half a dozen times a week by various guys. From casual talking, to innuendo filled conversation to very direct questioning of whether I would consider messing around with them (in VERY direct terms) What do you guys think?

Old 01-26-2012, 03:29 PM

Well I can tell you from a personal stand point, I love to send vibes to married white women. For some reason it turns me on to know that I am secretly turning a married white woman on. I work for a cell phone company here in the US in one of the suburbs of Buffalo, NY. The majority of women that come on are white and mature. It's my weakness, so I make sure that I stand extra close when I'm showing them how to use their phone or going over their bill or something. Maybe "accidentally" allow then to catch me checking them out. Sometimes I'll even help them pair their phone to their car's bluetooth. Whenever I do that I make sure that my cock it visible though my dress pants and that I compliment them while performing my "work duties". I do it pretty often and a lot of them return, absent their husband so I can help them out. hahaha one even told me that her husband didn't like me because he thought I was hitting on her. He was right, but that didn't stop her from coming in again.

Just my opinion
Old 01-26-2012, 08:56 PM

Default Just my opinion

Personally as a w/m I love seeing a wedding ring on the white ladies finger when shes with a black guy, even if they are in public and theres nothing going on between them. Part of the "big taboo" thing I guess. Love seeing a ring if she IS doing something with a black guy, wish some of the gals would get a cheap ring and wear it just for the pictures.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:03 AM

For quite a while, I would get totally flustered by the attention I was getting. The grocery store, walking on the street somewhere in our neighborhood, or just running into someone in our building.
Lots of times I found guys checking me out when they thought I wasn't lookin.Though some didn't try to hide their desire for me. I suppose I egged a lot of them on by wearing tight jeans and low cut tshirt/blouses most of the time. I grew more and more bold and flirty as time went on!

Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 AM

Yea, and that's another thing Sarah. Women who are aware that they are attractive and don't mind the attention. Back to the lady that comes into my store for "help" well one time we were talking about the way girls dress and I mentioned that I really love leggings on a girl. Next time she came in, she was wearing leggings and they looked amazing on her curvy waist! Confidence one a women, especially an older or married one is a huge turn on and it's something that I cant help but be attracted to.

So, if you don't me asking Sarah when you say you because more bold and flirty, what exactly does that entail? Just curious hahaha

Old 01-27-2012, 02:08 AM

I'm not going to say most black men prefer married white women, but from my experience married women seem to be more responsive to flirting.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post
Yea, and that's another thing Sarah. Women who are aware that they are attractive and don't mind the attention. Back to the lady that comes into my store for "help" well one time we were talking about the way girls dress and I mentioned that I really love leggings on a girl. Next time she came in, she was wearing leggings and they looked amazing on her curvy waist! Confidence one a women, especially an older or married one is a huge turn on and it's something that I cant help but be attracted to.

So, if you don't me asking Sarah when you say you because more bold and flirty, what exactly does that entail? Just curious hahaha
A guy who'll come right up to me, starting a conversation....... if all goes right then making an inuendo here or there, letting me know he's really really interested in me!

Married ladies
Old 01-27-2012, 12:42 PM

Default Married ladies

Some married ladies give off vibes or even wear things to attract men, sometimes to even let black men know she is game to the IR thing ... I bowl in tournaments all over and watched as men were obviously hitting on my wife, there were black guys as well as white guys ... I asked her if she was interested in expanding our experiences as a married couple and she asked what I had in mind ... I told her that I would like to see her with a black guy being as she admitted she gave it a thought in the past ... I got her a little black beaded anklette and it turned out to be a magnet for black guys, besides being a very attractive lady with pale skin and red hair which helped ... Long story short she had her pick of many guys and she and I both had a great time until she said she had enough and that she wasn't into it anymore ... She and I are still together and very happily married ... I think I liked the idea of seeing her with a black guy more than she ever did so it was her call to keep on going on or eliminating it from our experiences ... Life is good and she knows if she ever has an interest in doing it again I am willing to let it happen ...

Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSweet View Post
I was curious about this. When we first moved into the neighborhood where I stil live now, the majority of our neighbors were African- American. The very first day as I was carrying stuff into our apartment, I had a handsome young man hit on me! Despite the wedding ring I was wearing. I'd get hit on maybe half a dozen times a week by various guys. From casual talking, to innuendo filled conversation to very direct questioning of whether I would consider messing around with them (in VERY direct terms) What do you guys think?
So have you ever taken any of them up on it?

I personally prefer single, but wouldn't NOT do married if it came down to it. I wouldn't want her husband around at the time, though...just her and me.

Old 02-12-2012, 05:48 PM

I don't know about others, but I for one don't mind married women. They usually get to the point without a lot of BS

Tags
cheating wife, married, propositioning, sex, white women