Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

ILI's Most Wanted
Old 03-04-2012, 03:15 PM

Default ILI's Most Wanted

Ok guys and gals. We all know that quite a few of us are fed up with the fakes, posers and trolls of this site as well as the LURKERS!!! So after reading yet another fictional thread poster just yesterday, I have an idea. We need a more efficient way to weed through the lames. I know it won't be 100% effective but hopefully it will help a little. Also I heard that the forums are also being modded so who knows, this might even get deleted. Anyway the point of this thread....post a user that you know for a FACT to be a fake. A person who is here for mere fantasy indulgence and has no real interest in meeting. A user who pretends to be a white woman or the infamous "I'm the husband, here for my wife" user. We all know there are a thousand of those. Post their name and out 'em on blast!!!!!!

If you don't want to and feel it is wrong to be doing this, by all means share your opinion. But I'm just fed up and needed to do something about these users.

Since I started this, I'll go first.

Cnorrton
John398
Trayz
Donavan
Jodired
Britt<3BBC
gaw1964
breeder63

^^^These users have all sent me PMs that were either sent on "behalf of the wife" and decline to let me speak to her directly or they even came right out (no pun intended) and asked to see my cock on cam.

If your name is on the list and you feel it shouldn't be the let us know. Give us real evidence and we'll remove.

Last edited by 87168; 03-09-2012 at 06:28 PM..

Old 03-04-2012, 06:35 PM

Lol, at first I thought it was a different kind of "most wanted" . Sure wouldn't want to be on this most wanted list!!

Have a couple of names will edit my post and share them later that is if this thread hasn't been sent to the trash by one of the rmods

jenniferblonde

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-10-2012 at 06:13 AM.. Reason: to add a name

Old 03-04-2012, 06:55 PM

I don't know any fakes I do have an idea though, but I am real

Old 03-08-2012, 08:34 PM

New names added

Now this I'm with...
Old 03-09-2012, 03:30 PM

Default Now this I'm with...

I'll hit this up a little later with the ones I have as well

Old 03-10-2012, 06:14 AM

jenniferblonde
Dirtman2

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-10-2012 at 06:19 AM..

Jen4bbconly
Old 03-11-2012, 03:57 PM

Default Jen4bbconly

Jen4bbconly... is def one

Old 03-23-2012, 06:11 AM

Bumping to the top

Here are some
Old 03-24-2012, 06:11 PM

Default Here are some

wannabcuck & mamaduke
more to come just going through my banned users

Scam alert! Scam alert! Scam alert!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:30 AM

Default Scam alert! Scam alert! Scam alert!

I recently received a message from a member going by "Favourbird". The individual represented "herself" as being from Alabaster, Alabama. "She" said she had seen my profile and was interested in me and wanted to send me some pics.

Well right off the bat my "fake detector senses" were tingling. I mean a white girl from a place called ALABASTER, Alabama??? LOL! Well, I did a simple Google search and sure enough there's a place called Alabaster, Alabama! It's a suburb of Birmingham!

So, I was like OK. I'll let this person go ahead and send me some pics so I can see what I'm allegedly dealing with. A day or so goes by, and I get an e-mail from "Favour". I open it up and there's a pic of a light skinNED black woman with corn rows! And get this . . . the sender says "she" is a Liberian refugee living in a camp in Senegal or some damn where and blah, blah, blah. The classic scam sob story. Hmmm . . . wonder how she got to a computer? They have laptops and internet connections in refugee camps now???!!!

I ended up blocking the person from contacting me here and at my e-mail addy again, but not before I went off on the motherfucker calling what was probably a "him" a shifty African scam man (and several other choice words/adjectives I won't repeat here!). I mean how pathetic! Can't you even at least TRY to fool the people? Who does this idiot believe he's dealing with?

Motherfucker didn't ask for money right up front, but you know where it was going. Was surely going to get around to asking for that "favour". The world is full of nothing but assholes who fuck shit up for people who want to have real fun here. You have real black men here who want to bring only real pleasure to real white women . . . and then you have this kinda bullshit!

This shithead should be reported to a moderator or something and banned immediately from this site. In fact, that's JUST what I'm going to do. File a report with the ILI team! Another one outted . . . and this one was EASY!!!

TND

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 04-07-2012 at 12:06 PM..