View Single Post

ILI's Most Wanted
Old 03-04-2012, 03:15 PM

Default ILI's Most Wanted

Ok guys and gals. We all know that quite a few of us are fed up with the fakes, posers and trolls of this site as well as the LURKERS!!! So after reading yet another fictional thread poster just yesterday, I have an idea. We need a more efficient way to weed through the lames. I know it won't be 100% effective but hopefully it will help a little. Also I heard that the forums are also being modded so who knows, this might even get deleted. Anyway the point of this thread....post a user that you know for a FACT to be a fake. A person who is here for mere fantasy indulgence and has no real interest in meeting. A user who pretends to be a white woman or the infamous "I'm the husband, here for my wife" user. We all know there are a thousand of those. Post their name and out 'em on blast!!!!!!

If you don't want to and feel it is wrong to be doing this, by all means share your opinion. But I'm just fed up and needed to do something about these users.

Since I started this, I'll go first.

Cnorrton
John398
Trayz
Donavan
Jodired
Britt<3BBC
gaw1964
breeder63

^^^These users have all sent me PMs that were either sent on "behalf of the wife" and decline to let me speak to her directly or they even came right out (no pun intended) and asked to see my cock on cam.

If your name is on the list and you feel it shouldn't be the let us know. Give us real evidence and we'll remove.

Last edited by 87168; 03-09-2012 at 06:28 PM..