Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jamaica
Old 03-10-2012, 08:51 PM

Default Jamaica

The wife's been bugging me to take her on an all inclusive vacation, so I figure this is the prefect opportunity to see if I can get her to cross the line. I've read Jamaica is the place. Anybody ever have success getting their wives their first bbc in Jamaica? Any good resorts or tips would def help. I think this is exactly what she needs to take that last step

Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Yes...could be a great holiday!

But I hear bad things about disease there.

How do you know whether an attractive black man has an unpleasant disease?

Of course, you could insist on condom usage -
but easier said than done!

Hugs

Old 03-12-2012, 04:20 PM

My wife has gotten tons of black dick in Jamaica and has remained disease free. She has been in private hands though. Just set up the environment and let nature take it's course. If she is hot and willing black dick will find her. Good luck with getting her or them to use condoms though. I seriously doubt they will have one and it will look pretty suspicious if you bring a giant box of magnum xl!

Hey
Old 03-12-2012, 05:16 PM

Default Hey

Hedonism in Negril is gpod. Just to be safe bring her to Nyc and I will bring Jamaica to
her

Is Hobnober?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 PM

Default Is Hobnober?

a real one or full of crap like he sounds. Tons,Hello?

Old 03-12-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcneeded View Post
The wife's been bugging me to take her on an all inclusive vacation, so I figure this is the prefect opportunity to see if I can get her to cross the line. I've read Jamaica is the place. Anybody ever have success getting their wives their first bbc in Jamaica? Any good resorts or tips would def help. I think this is exactly what she needs to take that last step
First time there 3 years ago I got my wife to suck a black mans cock that we met on the beach that stopped to ask us the time and then asked me if we would like to have some fun. We met him after dinner had a few drinks and I got my wife to suck his cock and she was turned on to him all week. It was the best vacation and sex we have had in years and my wife loves black cock and every year we go back.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:38 PM

Other than the hedos, is there a resort that is good for this? Not sure how she'd respond to a nude resort. Would like it to happen more natural than shoving it upon her

hedo 2
Old 03-13-2012, 08:16 AM

Default hedo 2

OMG hedo 2 the best party house in the world, that's where my wife got her first black cock and luved it.
that was 10 years ago and we never looked back!!
look into the hedo 2 web page and time it so you would be there same time as some groups,
jan is the time for the hardened swingers to attend, might not suit you as it is very much in your face.

hedo
Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 AM

Default hedo

i agree hedo is the way to go, two years ago my two sisters and i partied there and it was completely insane. we partied with five local bulls and it was the first time i received real nigardly dick and now its all i am into now. i recommend it

Old 04-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danni111 View Post
i agree hedo is the way to go, two years ago my two sisters and i partied there and it was completely insane. we partied with five local bulls and it was the first time i received real nigardly dick and now its all i am into now. i recommend it
hello Danni,
what is hedo (hedonism?) and where can it be found..?
also in europe?
gr.
merlinir