Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, If It Was Paid For, Would You Travel For Black Cock?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM

Default Ladies, If It Was Paid For, Would You Travel For Black Cock?

The reason that i ask this question, is because i was talking with a lady this past weekend, and she told me that she was traveling to another city this summer to get together with a home boy, and that the reason that she was going so far from her own state, was because this home boy was willing to pay for her trip, and hotel room.

So, i would love to hear from the ladies here, would you travel for some black cock, if your trip was paid for, if you would, how far are you willing to travel?

Old 04-16-2012, 04:10 PM

yes i would travel any where for black cock

Old 04-16-2012, 04:50 PM

I def wanna know who is willing to take that trip instead of dudes coming to them or sponsoring them. See who is really serious about that life. I live where people vacation so it seems more fun than me coming to them and going somewhere I wouldn't wanna be if it weren't for that person living there.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 AM

This should be intresting to read from the women

Old 04-17-2012, 01:18 AM

Depends on how far, I'd prefer not to have to travel too far

Old 04-17-2012, 04:41 AM

I know lots of ladies travel to the Caribbean for BBC. Any ladies want to share stories on the best islands for BBC?

Old 04-17-2012, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
The reason that i ask this question, is because i was talking with a lady this past weekend, and she told me that she was traveling to another city this summer to get together with a home boy, and that the reason that she was going so far from her own state, was because this home boy was willing to pay for her trip, and hotel room.

So, i would love to hear from the ladies here, would you travel for some black cock, if your trip was paid for, if you would, how far are you willing to travel?

just wondering if this is her first time meeting him? Have they built a relationship or is this a sex only visit?

Now to answer your question I wouldn't take anyone up on that offer, I never want to feel like I owe anyone anything.. What if she gets all the way there and decides against having sex with this person, then what? She is in a strange place in a hotel room that she didn't pay for and I'm sure he will control the plane ticket.

Plz whatever y'all do, please don't ever send $ to anyone!! .

Old 04-17-2012, 06:07 AM

Just thought of another reason, I'm afraid to fly lol

Old 04-17-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
just wondering if this is her first time meeting him? Have they built a relationship or is this a sex only visit?

Now to answer your question I wouldn't take anyone up on that offer, I never want to feel like I owe anyone anything.. What if she gets all the way there and decides against having sex with this person, then what? She is in a strange place in a hotel room that she didn't pay for and I'm sure he will control the plane ticket.

Plz whatever y'all do, please don't ever send $ to anyone!! .
They've spoken for a while through F.B, and from what i was told, the home boy paid for the room, and flight to another state, all for some dick down.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
They've spoken for a while through F.B, and from what i was told, the home boy paid for the room, and flight to another state, all for some dick down.

Then I'm guessing there must be some feelings involved in that situation because i would think there has to be some local BBC instead of flying across the states to get at some.. So yea I'm guessing there is some feelings floating around ummm that is unless she is a user and she is using him for a free trip.