Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Long Black cock - a question for the ladies
Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 PM

Default Long Black cock - a question for the ladies

So when you are getting that long black cock nestled inside you, if the average depth of the female pussy is 7 inches and some of black cock is well over that, does the rest push through your cervix and into your uterus? If so what does it feel like? Does it hurt?

Old 04-23-2012, 04:17 AM

The avg. pussy is less than 7" and rest assured after having kids a woman can take your monster dick so don't flatter yourself. With certain exercises she can get her junk back into shape. No doubt. There is only two degrees of separation between you and the last swinging cock she took, so...

Any ladies care to explain the pain? Think we got a closet sadist here.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:23 AM

I only sport 6-1/2" inches of skinny white cock. My wife likes me to wear a cock extender which is 4" long so I can then fuck her with a 10"+ cock. She is able to take it all without any pain and with almost no resistance and I haven't bottomed out in her huge pussy yet. She has given birth twice with the last being 8 years ago.

Tags
cervix, long black cock