Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my thoughts on the cuckold role
Old 09-01-2012, 11:07 AM

Default my thoughts on the cuckold role

If i was into this lifestyle, which i find pretty hot, here is the way i see it from my perspective.
First off, it should all be about my woman, none of that disgusting nonsense about 'helping her clean up afterwards', or 'helping him get hard'. As a cuckold, in my opinion, it's all about your woman's pleasure, that's what you're supposed to get out of it. Nothing more. I should consider myself lucky if her bull permits me to watch.

That being said, the only role a cuckold should have with his woman's bull, is making sure that while he is with my woman, i make sure to get his car cleaned, or if he's spending the night, and it's winter, getting up early in the morning to warm his car, take the snow off of it, while they keep each other warm.

As a couple, if we entertain a bull from out of town, we should save up for all his travel expenses, airfare, etc...and any vacation plans we may have as a couple, well...that's more about a vacation for my woman and her bull to go on. Not me.

Again, this is all fantasy, but it's the way i see the whole lifestyle.
Is there anyone out there who feels the same? Maybe have 'tributed' their bull routinely? Or, as a bull, what benies have you received outside of friendship, and sex in material ways?

Old 09-01-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by provider1970 View Post
If i was into this lifestyle, which i find pretty hot, here is the way i see it from my perspective.
First off, it should all be about my woman, none of that disgusting nonsense about 'helping her clean up afterwards', or 'helping him get hard'. As a cuckold, in my opinion, it's all about your woman's pleasure, that's what you're supposed to get out of it. Nothing more. I should consider myself lucky if her bull permits me to watch.

That being said, the only role a cuckold should have with his woman's bull, is making sure that while he is with my woman, i make sure to get his car cleaned, or if he's spending the night, and it's winter, getting up early in the morning to warm his car, take the snow off of it, while they keep each other warm.

As a couple, if we entertain a bull from out of town, we should save up for all his travel expenses, airfare, etc...and any vacation plans we may have as a couple, well...that's more about a vacation for my woman and her bull to go on. Not me.

Again, this is all fantasy, but it's the way i see the whole lifestyle.
Is there anyone out there who feels the same? Maybe have 'tributed' their bull routinely? Or, as a bull, what benies have you received outside of friendship, and sex in material ways?
I have searched the web about this and it appears there are two kinds of cuckolding. I am no expert and this is my disclaimer for what I am about to say. There seems to be cuckolding where the cuckold is straight and wants nothing to do with the bull sexually and bi sexual cuckolding. Those are the guys who clean up and suck the bull to get ready. There are cuckolds who will argue that they believe they are a straight male even though they enjoy sucking a black dick. My feeling on this matter is, any sexual contact between two men means the two men are either bi sexual or gay. There is nothing wrong if that is the case!!!

Chip Off The Old Cuck
Old 09-01-2012, 02:30 PM

Default Chip Off The Old Cuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by provider1970 View Post
If i was into this lifestyle, which i find pretty hot, here is the way i see it from my perspective. First off, it should all be about my woman, none of that disgusting nonsense about 'helping her clean up afterwards', or 'helping him get hard'. As a cuckold, in my opinion, it's all about your woman's pleasure, that's what you're supposed to get out of it. Nothing more. I should consider myself lucky if her bull permits me to watch.
There's a very real cuckold scene out there, and it pretty much plays out along the lines of what appears in this part of what you wrote. However, it's a very, very tiny scene, and the clean-up and cocksucker cucks make up an even smaller subset within that scene. Compared to the size of the total population, very, very, VERY few men are welcoming other men to fuck their wives and girlfriends . . . and right in front of them at that !

The thing you see with a site like ILI is that you have mostly wannabe cucks here. They're just dreaming and talking. Nothing wrong with that really. But, by what you read here, you would think that the cucks who want to suck dick and slurp some cum are a bigger part of the scene than they really are! But, I know from experience that's not true. That is a real part of the scene, but it's also a miniscule part of it.

Most of the guys you see online writing about that stuff aren't cuckolds but nothing more than a bunch of gays and bisexuals who want that dick for themselves. And when you think about it, that would actually make a lot of sense because gay-bi sex is far, far more prevalent in society than cuckolding has ever been. Well, who knows what the future holds? I mean, times do change !

Old 09-01-2012, 11:58 PM

Cuckolding. I just don't get it at all. But that post above by (ahem!) ThickNiggaDick is the most sensible thing I've read on this site about it.

I would have to agree with the op statements
Old 09-02-2012, 05:18 AM

Default I would have to agree with the op statements

First, bisexual is gay.
Second, If the pleasure is for the wife, then let your wife have the fun.
The thing is that some of the husbands are gay, and its for their pleasure as well.
When you look at it in perspective american women cheat on their husbands anyway; its just a matter of when, and still even some just have an open relationship with rules. So the need for a stud to seek out, or accept an invitation to a cuckholding relationship is minimal, unless its something that he desires.
I havent become comfortable with another guy being in the room glaring at me and his wife fucking while he's taking pictures and or filming, unless it's for monetary purposes.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 09-02-2012 at 05:23 AM..

To cockold or not to cockold
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Default To cockold or not to cockold

My first day on this site, if I am out of line please let me know.
If a woman isn't having sex, would they shave their pussy? Wouldn't they do it to look sexy?

My wife (59) and I (5-3/4", 1-1/2" dia) hardly have sex. We are married over 30 years, and have had sex about 20 times in the last 20 years. In the last 3 years we had sex once about 8 months ago. Asking her why her sex drive has dropped, her reply was timing differences due to work shifts, tired, it doesn't turn her on like it used to, she needs more lubricant and hurts after 15 minutes, now she said that menopause has slowed her sex drive. Prior we would both drink a few glasses of wine, there comes a point that I can cum, if I let that moment pass, I can't cum for the rest of the night. She tells me that I have a sexual problem and used sex to stop me drinking. That is one reason why I have sex.

NOW, we have had no sex, she started shaving her pussy at the being of this year. It is shaved with a little strip on top. I haven't seen her pussy only 3 times in the last several years. She dresses with her back to me. I asked her why she shaves, her reply is her public hair is thinning and it is easier to clean because of her womanly discharge. I have seen it on her panties. I asked that I wanted to see it and she showed it to me once for 30 seconds. The idea of her shaving, and I am obsessed with seeing her shaved pussy, it is driving me wild. Within the last 4 or years I told her if she wanted to have an affair she could. Also, asked her if she had an affair, she said she never did during our marriage. I would like for her to have sex with a BBC. About 3 or 4 years ago when we were having sex, I asked her that I want her to have sex with a well endowed man! A man that what would make her feel like a virgin again, and slip it and touch parts that have never been touched, and pull it our past her lips and push it in and part her lips and slid it all the way back in, then start all over again to give her many orgasms. Then fill her pussy full of cum and let it drip out. She passionately whispered YES, sounding like another woman.

Do you think she has a shaved pussy to fell sexy? And maybe having an affair? My personality is passive aggressive. Yes, I feel that I have a small penis and feel inadequate. I don't mind being a cuckold; I just don't want her doing it behind my back which seems like cheating. I love her and I want her to be happy. If I can’t physically satisfy her, I want her to have someone that will. But, I don’t want to lose her. Do not know if she will have an affair??Please, respond. in2mesea@yahoo.