Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do black men like Pale Redheads
Old 05-01-2009, 04:28 AM

Default Why do black men like Pale Redheads

Do black men love pale redheads? And why specifically.
My wife is a pale ral redhead and wants black cock.
Tell me what you want to do to her.

Last edited by vinvega; 05-10-2009 at 05:22 PM..

Old 05-01-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinvega View Post
Do black men love pale redheads? And why specifically.
Do you have a story on when you had yourself a redhead.
Just a natural attraction bro.

Because the contrast
Old 05-01-2009, 07:21 PM

Cool Because the contrast

is sexy and hot ; especially with cherry red nipples and a fire red bush, i could bust a nut just thinking about it

Old 05-01-2009, 08:30 PM

Why, is your wife or girfriend a pale redhead ? Does she a big ass and small titties? I've only had 3 true redheads in my life but lots of pale skin white women, especially up north. Some of the stories are too nasty for this site to tell. Maybe it was the luck of the draw or chemistry because every redhead I had was extremely submissive and have done some nasty nasty nasty things with them. The best was a plump one in Hawaii. If I ever see her again even if its at a funeral, I'm gonna ask her for some pussy..lol

Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I fucked a pale skinned red head when I was in high school (25 years ago), and have had several since.... last year was the most recent. Big titties, big ass, and could suck a dick hard enough to make you want to pass out.

What can I say? I love them, but I'm not restricted to them.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:56 AM

My wife is a pale redhead and has alway attracted attention from black men; she even dated a black boy in high school. I don't know what the attraction is, but I've noticed it as well. I had a black co-worker who expressed an interest in having sex with my wife and often flirted with her during social occassions. Man, talk about making my dick hard!

Old 05-02-2009, 01:19 PM

Hey guys,
As a redhead I can tell you the black men are attracted to us for some unknown reason, lol. But I love it no matter the reason. Maybe we are the new "blondes", lol. I love sex, very , very much. My husband says I give off an "I want to fuck" vibe, maybe I do. Now , my hubby is also a redhead and he attracts black women like I do men. Who knows?? Oh by the way, I do not have pale skin, I have tan lines which drives a certain friend wild.

One Man's Opinion
Old 05-02-2009, 03:17 PM

Default One Man's Opinion

Speaking in deference to my own introspective feelings on the subject aforementioned--and as a Black-Alpha-Male loinsman--I freely admit that the irresistible attraction which I have always felt towards fair-skinned (i.e.--white) females is neither more nor less than the natural-urges which ANY NORMAL Heterogenetically-inclined individuals SHOULD experience. Notwithstanding prior centuries of arrant-human (mostly fearful white-males) intervention to impede the course of all natural circumstances, presently, at last, the die-is-cast. The raging lust betwixt creamy, white females & big-dick Black men..was always meant to be. Peace.

Spectre

Old 05-06-2009, 02:51 PM

Smile

As a redhead I have to say that it true that black men love redheads. I like to say that I attract them like flys. My first time with a black guy was wonderful and I continue to see black guys even though I am with a white guy. They are such great lovers and I love love love sex with them. The one I am with now tells me he loves my hot pink nipples and pussy. He also likes the deep contrast between our skin when we fuck. I am so highly addicted!!!!

As a redhead...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Default As a redhead...

In my opinion I would say it has a great deal to do with the contrasts of the skin tones. Perhaps its the dark black skin running over very pale white skin which is why many black men like/seek pale redheads. I am attracted to a lot of black me I find the contrast amazing and if pushed I'd have to say that I prefer darker black men, though I'm not discrimiinating lol. Perhaps its just a coincidence who knows, just giving my thoughts on the issue. XXX