Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Length vs Girth...help me to understand
Old 05-23-2013, 07:30 AM

Default Length vs Girth...help me to understand

OK...the conversation at work amongst the females was dick size.
So I wanted to know from the women whats more important?
Scientifically, the "average" mans penis is 6", and the "average" vagina canal is between
3"-6". So if a man happens to have a 12" penis, and your vagina is 4", how will the other 8" be put to use? I mean, unless the man has the pneumatic power of a jack hammer, which is humanly impossible, or unless you have an operation to enlongate the vagina, what is the point of length? Is it a mental thing? Also, what if its a 12" penis with a circumference/girth of 3"? Now, I'm sure some will state that they want both (length and girth) , but if you had to choose one, which would it be?

Old 05-24-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingMine View Post
My wife prefers girth to length. I visit PEGYM, Thundersplace, and the Matter of Size forums, I am a practitioner. My wife is obviously aware of this because of the changes. Anyhow she told me to stop with the length because it is getting too much at 7 1/2 and focus on my girth. She flat out said clamping, so I know that she has researched what I am doing. I am now sure that she is aware of my bib hanger.
LOL...the ol' bib hanger; doesnt that make your dick hurt? I mean, can you have sex after going through a session of that?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:05 PM

My first black luver was, although thick, only about 5 inches long. He did just fine. Girth over length every time....

profile photos explain it all
Old 05-29-2013, 08:46 AM

Default profile photos explain it all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitting to black cock is my duty. I can't compete and wife rejects me. just see my picsand you'll understand.
Attached Thumbnails
Length vs Girth...help me to understand-me-soft.jpg  

Old 05-29-2013, 08:47 AM

Default profile photos explain it all

Girth
Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 AM

Default Girth

Overwhelingly so, girth is what is desired - of course to a reasonable size. Length can also be fun and women can take a lot more than 6". Get a 9" dildo and find out for yourself. The vagina has an incredible potential to relax and elongate. It can accommodate nearly any many within a couple standard deviations of average. 12" would be a stretch; no pun intended. If a guy has more than 9 or 10 inches, he's not likely going to slapping his balls tight against her ass, if she is normal, and not without pain and/or injury. BBWs probably can take more, because you have a few inches that are really not part of the internal anatomy, I guess.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:39 AM

There is nothing wrong with a girl being greedy and wanting both length and thickness, especially being on top kneeling and in control, but if a choice between one or the other, I would prefer girth.