Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have a coke and smile 😊
Old 06-21-2013, 07:13 PM

Smile Have a coke and smile 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetsdeepinU View Post
I was wondering. I have been on this site for a short time. All i see are fake chics, gays, or chics that just talk about wanting BBC. Is there a fear of BBC out there? Which chics are getting BBC til this day? I see many pics but old pics of when they used to get BBC and fake pics. Keep it real ladies if you want BBC no need to be scared or play games. Just get it and enjoy it.

Lots of women (including fakes) talk the talk but can't/won't walk the walk. Most are in the fantasy phase. Might never take it to the next Level. Then there's the fakes *waves* those poor tortured souls. Always wanting (or wanting to give)the blk dick but can never have or give bc their not who they say they are. So they spend all their time perfecting their game bc that's all they have. They can't ever take it to the next level.

Chances are those pics that your talking about are fake as well.

One thing though. You might be new to the site but I love how quick you are to see that the site is full of fakes/pretenders and bull shitters. 😊

Think I'll have that coke now. 💋

Old 06-22-2013, 10:58 PM

It's hard to find but there are some real people on here looking for fun. I have the beauty of living in Vegas one of the top five tourist places in the country and real couples on here msg me all the time to meet up for fun.
I have met about 8-10 couples on here from around the country

Old 06-23-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
It's hard to find but there are some real people on here looking for fun. I have the beauty of living in Vegas one of the top five tourist places in the country and real couples on here msg me all the time to meet up for fun.
I have met about 8-10 couples on here from around the country

He's right. There are a few real people here. I have met some. But as we all know by now. Fakes are e everywhere on every site. You a few qnd expand your horizon. You will find the real ones eventually if you re real too.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:54 AM

I'm real too, and have actually met 3 real, local guys from the site.

I agree
Old 06-23-2013, 02:53 PM

Default I agree

My thoughts also; many fakes on this site which is why I don't take it that serious. It would be nice to meet someone real on here.

Old 06-23-2013, 03:54 PM

I have never met anyone from this site. I only assume that about half the messages I get are from people that are real.

Another thing to consider....
Old 06-23-2013, 04:16 PM

Default Another thing to consider....

Those of us over 40 or so have a different comfort level in going out and meeting someone from the internet. We do the local meet and greet circuit and enjoy the more semi-anonymous discussions online, some which might be directly less comfortable with a new person face to face. Our faces aren't blurred at real events, where it really matter anyway. Might do a cam show online now and then, but not to get "verified" just to have some harmless and safe naughty fun.

As for the fakes, they are more transparent than they know generally. Maybe there are some really good ones flying under the radar, but there sure are some obvious ones. They go over the top to ridiculous levels. Men pretending to be women are often pathetic. What women seriously measure men's penises? And how many really care if it is 7", 8" or 9"? (Above that gets to be crazy in reality, no?) Big and thick is very, very nice, but the differences among the bigger ones are not as important as the technique and the overall chemistry.

Most of you are not in our area and unless you are in one of the few cities to which we travel or are in the Caribbean, a planned destination for us, we aren't going to ever possibly be real time anyway. Locals? Just come out to events and meet without expectations. It's not terribly complicated and nobody needs to make this all an urgent rush. The lifestyle is about fun.

To the obvious guys on here (and elsewhere) who misrepresent your women, grow a pair and open discussion with your wife or girlfriend. You are wasting your and others' time with fantasy games. You never know; your woman might not be so down on the idea of swinging. You certainly have no business in the lifestyle if you can't manage that basic level of honest communication. It will otherwise chew you up and destroy your relationships.

would love to meet up
Old 05-19-2014, 10:17 PM

Default would love to meet up

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuckfreak View Post
I have never met anyone from this site. I only assume that about half the messages I get are from people that are real.
hey i would love to meet up with you im from ontreal and i am reaaaallll to the bone

Damn!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:17 PM

Thumbs up Damn!!!

The reigning queen once again laid it out as bare as some of you fakes claim to be. If I could met Ms Mustang I would thank her for 1000000% honesty after we did a few other things of course.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:18 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lots of women (including fakes) talk the talk but can't/won't walk the walk. Most are in the fantasy phase. Might never take it to the next Level. Then there's the fakes *waves* those poor tortured souls. Always wanting (or wanting to give)the blk dick but can never have or give bc their not who they say they are. So they spend all their time perfecting their game bc that's all they have. They can't ever take it to the next level.

Chances are those pics that your talking about are fake as well.

One thing though. You might be new to the site but I love how quick you are to see that the site is full of fakes/pretenders and bull shitters. 😊

Think I'll have that coke now. 💋

You can't help but admire a woman like Mustang Alley!