Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

yes or no
Old 06-25-2013, 07:46 PM

Default yes or no

I once had a blonde doo and I felt it made me look sexy'' it's what my hub said also so id love to know from all bulls should I serve you as a blonde whore or not'' being blonde does me feel like a dirty black cock whore! and if it's short my spade will showe'' so let me know what you think.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:37 PM

I dyed my hair blond once but it didn't look right on mee personally but if you like it then do it by all means

Old 06-26-2013, 08:23 PM

I am a blond and been told by black men that they find blonds more attractive...also been told that blonds go for black more than brunettes...red heads come in a close second

Most men not all.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:11 AM

Exclamation Most men not all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
I am a blond and been told by black men that they find blonds more attractive...also been told that blonds go for black more than brunettes...red heads come in a close second

Well of course they said that. Blk, white, red blue. It doesn't matter what race a man is. A man will say anything to to butter you up to get in a woman's pants.

For example. There is a recent blog here. Where the woman said that her date couldn't believe her age. (45 or 47) went on about how she was the youngest/prettiest 45 year old that he had ever seen. SHE BELIEVED him. Umm I say she, the whole thing could have been posted by hubby. FANTASY!! But if it's in deed true. That's proof right there men will say whatever is needed to get their dick wet. Not trying to be brutal just being honest.

Blondes with blk men might have been true many YEARS ago but the times has changed.

Not sure if the OP is actually a woman since past post were from a man. Seems I recall marking that profile as fake. *scratches* head.

And the survey says!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 12:44 AM

Smile And the survey says!!!

Hate to bump this thread bc it's started by a fake profile plus jodired is fake as well BUT there's real comments from real people in that thread.

One of my fav comments on the forum was posted in that thread. 😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
As i've posted on here before, you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead
http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...brunettes.html

not really
Old 06-27-2013, 06:10 AM

Default not really

Hair color doesn't really matter that much. I personally preffer raven/black hair. For me its more about your body and what you can do with it.