Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cum in your woman
Old 07-15-2013, 04:28 AM

Default cum in your woman

I am not sure either. Some 10 yrs ago when my husband finally talked me into inviting his work friend into our bed we both were surprised at his size. it wasn,t until he had been giving me full length strokes and i felt him begining to tighten up that he asked my husband are you sure this is what you want. just as my ex started wake up from his intense stare and begin to repond I felt the first of at least ten going down his shaft and into me. The now ex responded with something dumb like you own it now. I am not sure if he noticed me wrap my legs around him. Afterwards the ex mounted me and we had the best sex in years.

You remind me of...
Old 07-15-2013, 06:43 AM

Default You remind me of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
I am not sure either. Some 10 yrs ago when my husband finally talked me into inviting his work friend into our bed we both were surprised at his size. it wasn,t until he had been giving me full length strokes and i felt him begining to tighten up that he asked my husband are you sure this is what you want. just as my ex started wake up from his intense stare and begin to repond I felt the first of at least ten going down his shaft and into me. The now ex responded with something dumb like you own it now. I am not sure if he noticed me wrap my legs around him. Afterwards the ex mounted me and we had the best sex in years.
Had a similar experience but only I was the friend

Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 AM

I just love creampies in general, and so does my girl. We always want to finish off that way. And nothing gets me hotter than the thought of a bbc shooting a hot sticky load in her pink pussy. Watching her happily submit to it and knowing how much she will enjoy it. Experiencing the sloppy seconds. It's a big taboo for us, considering our backgrounds. That makes it very fascinating.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:14 AM

Well, some girls like "bad boys", and some boys like "bad girls". I happen to like my good girl very bad once in awhile, and she appreciates that I'm self-assured enough not to have a cow just because she's bad now and then. As long as I know about it, I'm good with it because it builds honesty and adds excitement to our relationship. I have always encouraged her to go to work in a short skirt and no panties, knowing that guys (of her choice) will probably see her kitty "by accident". Yes, that resulted a couple of times in her being played with at her desk, and she did let 2 or 3 guys fuck her right after work a couple of times, but it was innocent fun, not a love interest, so I'm not threatened by that. We sometimes like to plan opportunities for old boyfriends who might call her after a long time to meet with her. She will wear something that shows enough up-skirt to invite trouble. They think they got lucky, when really we planned it all along just for fun. She knows that I find it exciting that other guys find her hot and that she lets them in her pants. She knows the only rules are that we plan it together, that she is safe, that there's no stings, and that she goes bareback, ends up with a pussy full of proof, and tells me about her sneaky adventure.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:27 PM

Been sitting here thinking about it and hpnestly I can't pinpoint a reason why it is SO hot. Maybe the danger equals excitement... that's the best I could "cum" up with

Theory
Old 08-18-2013, 09:50 PM

Default Theory

Approval, perhaps?

That another man has found my wife attractive enough to mate with...

Rick