Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What do you wear for your black lover?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM

Default What do you wear for your black lover?

A common theme when reading about ladies getting ready for their black lover or bull is that they like to dress like a slut or whore. I've never really understood this. I like to dress sexily so that I feel special but not cheap and an easy fuck. I prefer classic lingerie, usually with stockings and suspenders or a basque under a shortish (above the knee) skirt or dress. High heels are a must as is taking time with my make up. I love my bull to undress me slowly so that I can savour what is to come, I enjoy the reaction when they see what I am wearing underneath and how this seems to make their cock even harder. Am I just a prude in this way?

Last edited by hooked100; 12-11-2009 at 02:36 PM..

agreed
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM

Default agreed

I completely agree with you, I love wearing classy, sexy lingerie...especially stockings and garters, basques, etc. Would love a big, black, stud to slowly undress me, or have me undress for him, revealing what sexy and naughty things I've worn specially for him. And yes, high heels are definately a must!

Old 12-11-2009, 05:25 PM

My wife attended a private girls' school, and still has the short pleated plaid skirt and knee sox, with short sleeve cotton blouse. She often dresses in this out fit, with brief but plain cotton panties. When one of her black lovers visits, he always is enticed by seeing her with this "little girl" look, then upon raising her short skirt, notices the wet spot spreading on her crotch, and the thick line outside each side as the hairs from her very thick black bush protrude out the side. Most of the time, they can't resist immediately going down on her right away, pulling the crotch aside, and eating her pussy, sucking her clit, and probing her asshole with their tongues, even before they undress her . Often she gets so hot, she frees their hard cock and balls immediately, Often she will coe quickly, cup their balls and bring them to orgasm in her mouth even before they both get naked for a marathon of sucking and fucking.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 AM

yesterday when i went out to club/bar wore black latex pants with halter top cropped bra no panties with mule heels and hair loose and makeu with smoke rings aorund my eyes that always works for me.

and ended uo with 2 nice dudes and juicy bbc mmmm

went back to our place and rest was very fulfilling.

yasmine xx

Old 03-17-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
A common theme when reading about ladies getting ready for their black lover or bull is that they like to dress like a slut or whore. I've never really understood this. I like to dress sexily so that I feel special but not cheap and an easy fuck. I prefer classic lingerie, usually with stockings and suspenders or a basque under a shortish (above the knee) skirt or dress. High heels are a must as is taking time with my make up. I love my bull to undress me slowly so that I can savour what is to come, I enjoy the reaction when they see what I am wearing underneath and how this seems to make their cock even harder. Am I just a prude in this way?

Baby! You are the reason why us black men love, adore and admire you white women so much. You do every thing to make us want you every time. And for that we will always fuck you will everything we have.

Go naked!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:47 AM

Default Go naked!

Like you I try to wear something a bit classy, a bit sexy but nothing which will make me stand out too much. Of course sexy undies are important. In the past I've usually worn black stockings and suspenders, a black thong and matching plunging bra. But last summer I had arranged to stay over in a hotel with my black lover. Hubby suggested I go naked under a light cotton dress as it was a hot day. I said no immediately as my journey involved overground train and the tube. But the more I thought about it the more the idea turned me on. As hubby took me to the station, I have to say, I've never felt hornier! I was literally only wearing a very light dress and just had my bag with me. It felt so liberating, and extremely naughty! It had a huge effect on hubby, he was in a total daze! But the real turn on was the effect it had on my black lover. He went hard straight away as soon as he realised I was totally naked under my dress and fucked me senseless as soon as we got to our room. Later he insisted I go out like this, and he couldn't wait to show me off in public! I recommend it!

Old 03-18-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh1956 View Post
Like you I try to wear something a bit classy, a bit sexy but nothing which will make me stand out too much. Of course sexy undies are important. In the past I've usually worn black stockings and suspenders, a black thong and matching plunging bra. But last summer I had arranged to stay over in a hotel with my black lover. Hubby suggested I go naked under a light cotton dress as it was a hot day. I said no immediately as my journey involved overground train and the tube. But the more I thought about it the more the idea turned me on. As hubby took me to the station, I have to say, I've never felt hornier! I was literally only wearing a very light dress and just had my bag with me. It felt so liberating, and extremely naughty! It had a huge effect on hubby, he was in a total daze! But the real turn on was the effect it had on my black lover. He went hard straight away as soon as he realised I was totally naked under my dress and fucked me senseless as soon as we got to our room. Later he insisted I go out like this, and he couldn't wait to show me off in public! I recommend it!
I must try that

xxHelen

My favorite thing is
Old 03-18-2010, 07:01 PM

Default My favorite thing is

absolutely NOTHING.

I just want loving, with a strong emphasis on want

Old 03-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Depending on were im meeting my lover, if its in a club i will wear something like a mini dress with a crotchet back which is not to slutty and is very sexy. My main thing i like to do is wear sexy lingerie, normally a 4 piece trimmed lace bra, a garter belt g strings and stockings which are a very sexy red in colour, my lovers have loved seeing me in it all the time.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:27 PM

Hi I also wear hose ,garter belt.heels,lingire and depending where my lover and i are meetig usally i will wear a mini and see thru blouse with no bra,also very heavy makeup,i love being slutty!! P.S. i never dress up for hubby either!!Maria