Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pussy Cream
Old 08-11-2013, 09:09 PM

Default Pussy Cream

When I am so horny and have not been into sex for a while, when a black guy with big cock fucks me, immediately my pussy oozes white cream covering his cock and coming down my asshole and onto the bed sheets.
I've seen this also in the interracial movies where the women cream on the guys cocks.
Is that normal with other white women or it is just me who creams like that?
Attached Thumbnails
Pussy Cream-bahrain-trip-025.jpg   Pussy Cream-bahrain-trip-017.jpg   Pussy Cream-bahrain-trip-109s.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013, 09:26 PM

great post. I've been making girls cream since I was 17. blessed with good dick. I've had girls be like omg what is that. I've had gobs of it. I've it completely lather my dick. LOVE IT. good post...nice pics, wish it were me in there. you might wish that too

Lmao
Old 08-11-2013, 10:06 PM

Arrow Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefevermona View Post

Is that normal with other white women or it is just me who creams like that?

Really? You honestly think (or even question) the fact that you (if real) might be the only WW that does that? Wow. sounds like a medical question to me. Share the above pictures with your doctor and ask him those questions.

Oh and FYI. Your not the only one. Hell you even pointed that out yourself. "Have seen it happen in IR movies" .

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...on-whores.html <---- refers you to this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now before you go getting up on your high horse accusing me of being a fake ass bitch, I'm not and have been verified many MANY times. Verified/certified real bitch. 💋

Old 08-12-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Really? You honestly think (or even question) the fact that you (if real) might be the only WW that does that? Wow. sounds like a medical question to me. Share the above pictures with your doctor and ask him those questions.

Oh and FYI. Your not the only one. Hell you even pointed that out yourself. "Have seen it happen in IR movies" .

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...on-whores.html <---- refers you to this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now before you go getting up on your high horse accusing me of being a fake ass bitch, I'm not and have been verified many MANY times. Verified/certified real bitch. 💋

I love you!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2013, 02:18 AM

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a turn on! pitbull in a skirt! come here, turn around and let me smack that azz then kiss it

Old 08-12-2013, 05:36 AM

@jgardner18 you can talk a certain way but when you write, try to at least make an attempt to do it properly.

Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 AM

I get carried away with my excitement. I hope I make valid points. I think I'm trying to speak from a collective position when I talk about creaming, or anything for that matter. I don't want to think I'm the only one that has made WW(white women), according to mustang alley, and black women, young and old women cream. I've been doing it since age 17, like I said. Even if the woman doesn't start out creaming, by the 2nd or 3rd time we have sex I get it. They just have to get used to good dick. I rarely have a girl not cream on me, and If I do, I feel I have room to improve on my craft. Mustang Alley, it's definitely not a medical condition, although I have had woman, usually younger girls, smell the cream on my dick wondering if it's some sort of discharge. LOL. Talk about awkward. I had a girl I used to fuck on the regular in college. Talk about a connection. Oh do I miss her. Should have black bred her. I'd have about 7 kids right now if I black bred some of the woman I've slept with. Too bad child expenses are so high. Nonetheless, this girl, and she had never done it before, LATHERED my dick in cum. She literally on every stroke was just pushing out more cream, and more cream, I almost stopped fucking her, cause I was thinking WTF. GOD DAMN...this can't be real! I mean, at some point on most woman the cream stops after you get past the initial penetration. Then it usually turns into regular sex. I had this girl that i'm speaking of from behind, and I shit you not, I almost stopped during what was taking place because I did not think I was capable of doing that. It just kept coming. Lathered my dick. For me...the ultimate turn on. You can feel it on your balls from a missionary position as it runs out of their pussy, right between their ass. Sweet god. what a beautiful thing.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:15 AM

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have consulted a doctor and made HIV/STD tests and all results were negative and I was in perfect health and btw this cream doesn't happen when i am having sex with my white husband or with the very few white guys I fuck and not with all black guys either.Only with guys with 9" cock or bigger and only if I have been not having sex for awhile.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:05 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceddyced31 View Post
Such a turn on! pitbull in a skirt! come here, turn around and let me smack that azz then kiss it

It's a sundress and you had me at "smack that ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry382001 View Post
I love you!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Smooches. Thanks luv. 💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefevermona View Post
I have consulted a doctor and made HIV/STD tests and all results were negative and I was in perfect health and btw this cream doesn't happen when i am having sex with my white husband or with the very few white guys I fuck and not with all black guys either.Only with guys with 9" cock or bigger and only if I have been not having sex for awhile.

Zoom zoom zoooooooom
Talk about over your head. I was kidding about the doctor. IT WAS A JOKE!! Never mentioned anything about being tested.

Lots of women "cream" NO you're not the only one. there now you have your answer. Even tho you already knew the answer to the question.

THE END!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm WAIT. aren't you the same one looking for a 100 blk man gangbang? Think it's time to get verified. You have Skype? Skype or the ili chat room. Either way, on cam.

Old 08-12-2013, 11:08 AM

I'm no GP but that sounds like a yeast infection luv. you need to see someone.