Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Other forms of income ideas to help support my Interracial Awareness Lifestyle?
Old 11-20-2013, 03:38 PM

Post Other forms of income ideas to help support my Interracial Awareness Lifestyle?

I am a club promoter and party planner and aside from that and sometimes part of that help black men meet white women. The rest of my time is meeting new guy friends and getting them to meet the women I get to know from clubs and party planning type events since seeing and helping interracial couples and flings get together is my passion and when im not working and doing that im on sites like this one to admire and get new ideas to use.

I want to spend more time focused on helping the men meet more women and also raise more awareness through posters and other public advertising similar to what I do as a club promoter. The only downside is Time, I dont have enough time to work full time and also put all the effort I want into my Interracial awareness work so I decided to cut way back but still stay in the scene to go back to at times and meet new girls who I can eventually have meet one of my friends who I think would best fit her and see if anything sparks there. Also planning to star a interracial awareness blog and im thinking about a interracial type couples website with pictures and video and testimonials from couples.

My main thought is how I can make income online and on the side while doing this full-time, I already do some online work with surveys and advertisement and im gong to start a awareness stuff so I can afford to dedicate my time to this as a full time job, was wondering if anyone had any ideas of thoughts on how I could make more income to put back into spreading interracial awareness full time would be great! Thanks alot for reading and also for replys to come!

Last edited by Tylersupports; 11-20-2013 at 03:44 PM..

Lookie who's back.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:04 PM

Arrow Lookie who's back.

I seriously think you need. a REAL hobby or evaluation!!

Why don't you put all that energy into fighting world hunger or your local pet shelter?? Do something productive something besides IR awareness week.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:33 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

I seriously think you need. a REAL hobby or evaluation!!

Why don't you put all that energy into fighting world hunger or your local pet shelter?? Do something productive something besides IR awareness week.

Thanks for the feedback Alley! IR Awareness week would only be if I was doing a fly by night operation but im making it a lifestyle choice to help get the message out, already donate what I can to charity organizations through promotional businesses. Besides people usually follow events in their own life that have happend to them personally as with myself having past girlfriends who decided to leave to go into interracial relationships and letting them know I supported it and was happy for them seeing how happy they were and I want other women to have the same happiness and their eyes opened the same way without already passing judgement having not even had the experience first to base it on.