Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

some thoughts from couples and bulls
Old 12-09-2013, 04:32 AM

Smile some thoughts from couples and bulls

hi everyone
I've been reading this discussion for some time and I've enjoyed the stories and comments from couples and "bulls". I've wanted to comment on some of the topics brought up but I've been abit hesitant to do so. you see, i absolutely believe in,support and encourage cuckoldry and I've tried sharing my thought's on other cuckold/interracial forums and have been soundly chastised(no pun intented),insulted and told that I was "extreme" and trying to "push" my thought's and idea's on others,which I wasn't. so as you can imagine i'm alittle "gun shy" to say much,which kinda stints. so after some reservations I thought I would try to start a conversation with real couples and bulls who would be honest about they're thought's and opinions on the cuckold lifestyle.
I guess my first question is are there any couples/bulls who go alittle extreme or is there such a thing as extreme in cuckold realationships? I've got some thought's about this subject but would like to hear from others about it.

Last edited by tigerlily; 12-09-2013 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: ad more info

Old 12-09-2013, 04:36 PM

The word "extreme" is a pretty subjective term and it means different things to different people. Just having sex outside of marriage is considered extreme by some. Interracial sex is considered extreme by others.

As a black male who has had two relationships with married white women, I am curious about how an interracial relationship affects marital dynamics. In neither of my relationships with married white women was the husband involved. I think he knew about us in one situation; in the other, I think she was seeing me on the "down-lo".

I have heard some white females on here say that their interracial relationship has actually enhanced their sex life with hubby. In both of my cases, the sex life with hubby wasn't very good when we met and did not seem to improve at all while we were seeing each other. I know that some women turn to black men when their hubbies have health problems or impotence issues.

I guess "extreme" to me would be if a black male moved in with a white couple and she was sleeping with her black lover at least part of the time and not hubby. I also think that having hubby watch while we were playing would take some getting used to. I would not totally rule it out, but I have never done it before.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
The word "extreme" is a pretty subjective term and it means different things to different people. Just having sex outside of marriage is considered extreme by some. Interracial sex is considered extreme by others.

As a black male who has had two relationships with married white women, I am curious about how an interracial relationship affects marital dynamics. In neither of my relationships with married white women was the husband involved. I think he knew about us in one situation; in the other, I think she was seeing me on the "down-lo".

I have heard some white females on here say that their interracial relationship has actually enhanced their sex life with hubby. In both of my cases, the sex life with hubby wasn't very good when we met and did not seem to improve at all while we were seeing each other. I know that some women turn to black men when their hubbies have health problems or impotence issues.

I guess "extreme" to me would be if a black male moved in with a white couple and she was sleeping with her black lover at least part of the time and not hubby. I also think that having hubby watch while we were playing would take some getting used to. I would not totally rule it out, but I have never done it before.
the sex Life with hubby good or not she'll still go back to her hubby but blackmen also have Health problems and impotence issues, one thing blackmen cant give a whitewoman is financial security and she will choose that over a blackman any day.

Never done it Before, where are the single White women then?

Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM

hi phil
your very rite about the "extreme" comment. who's to say what extreme is. if you think about it,it can be said that cuckoldry is extreme. it was just a term thrown at me and kind of hit a nerve in me. any one else like to add to this ? please.
anyway, you said that you've had two relationships with married women(white women I assume). what did you and do you think and feel about it? would you like to have a married women in front of her husband. maybe a dominate role type of thing. making him a cuckold. maybe a little bit of ego?
I have this opinion that a black man should be the dominate one in the relationship so the wife can see and feel the difference between a husband and a bull.i also think the husband should know about this. sneaking around his back just isn't cool in my opinion. if she want's something new or(and !) better she should be up front about it with hubby. hubby should be made to watch and be lightly involved,ie: holding her in some way,hand or her legs or something(absolutely no sex allowed), so that the bull can can give her the best possible sex he can---as well as humiliated hubby some like watching him(bull) fucking his wife and hearing her moans---the ego thing I spoke about.
anyone else like to comment please?!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:09 PM

Tiger, I am not into humiliating anyone, especially some white dude who hasn't done anything to me. Anyone who wants to be humiliated has some serious psychological issues, as far as I am concerned. Yes, I was referring to relationships with white married women. I'm not all that experienced in interracial fun, but I did not initiate the relationship with any of the four white women that I have been intimate with. Two of them were married. With one of them, I didn't know she was married until we had been involved for a couple of weeks. I would not approach a married woman (white or black) if I knew she was married. That's just me.

I might be willing to "perform" with a white woman in front of hubby if they both wanted that, but it would have to be understood that none of this humiliation stuff would be involved and he would be strictly a spectator. It would probably be better if the two of us had enjoyed each other previously and we knew that we already clicked in the bedroom.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:40 PM

Why don't you just go for a single woman, or you want a man to Watch you or participate?

Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 PM

ok phil, thank you and good to hear your opinion. some black men don't really get with this idea.that's cool,not everyone is in to it. to each his own i say.
anyone else? please?

Old 12-10-2013, 06:08 PM

hi blkman
thanks for the comment. i'm not advocating wives leave they're husband's for black men thou, just have a black man as a lover, maybe "instead" of hubby ?! as for the financial parts of marriage, that shouldn't be involved. and for the "ed" comments well, we all have our problems.
would anyone else like to join in please?