Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

anyone ever experienced a sissy wife here ??
Old 12-21-2013, 12:02 AM

Default anyone ever experienced a sissy wife here ??

We are a couple where my wife Renee is transgendered. She is very sensual as well as very sexual. We are hoping to find others here to experiment with. Her main fantasy is to experience black cock as I watch and photograph her. I have seen sissy husbands but no wives. Any thoughts on this?

Old 12-21-2013, 03:29 PM

It's so nice seeing her live her true self. I'm TS but live as a man and enjoy being with men as female. I've no doubt that she'll find a few black men that will be interested, even on this site. I hope you both find what you're looking for.

Thank you Eddie
Old 12-21-2013, 10:51 PM

Default Thank you Eddie

Love your profile. .such delicious looking photos

Old 12-29-2013, 10:46 PM

I have to say, I agree with Eddie 100%. It IS nice to see someone who is transgendered enjoying their life as it was meant to be...and even more so if you have found someone to share that life with, who accepts you for what you are. Like Eddie, I live my life as a man most of the time (no choice as a full-time carer!), but I have a partner who I've been seeing on a regular basis for the last ten years. We think the world of each other; he accepts me totally as a Tgirl; it's what attracted him to me in the first place. I love him to bits; we meet up once a month for a weekend together...go out to a local club for girls like us (he likes to dress up occasionally as well), and then spend a lazy day at his place the following day. I'm lucky in that my family all accept me for what I am; in fact my sister is a trained seamstress, and often helps me with outfits and stuff!

As long as Renee enjoys herself, and you have no problem with helping her to do just that....then I can't see the problem. I have had one or two black lovers in the past...and they just know how to move differently to white men. Both of my ex-lovers liked to make sure their partner experienced maximum pleasure BEFORE they took their own; my current partner is just the same, even though he's a white guy...he's quite rare in that respect, and it's one of the things I most love about him.

AllI can say about it is...go for it, and enjoy yourselves! Have FUN. xx

Tags
cd.wife, sissy, transgender