Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my love....
Old 03-13-2016, 03:12 PM

Default my love....

Im the exwife and wanted to update this story...mark and i are still together after almost 15 years..its been a wonderful blessed love story that my ex husbandset up..thanks rob...QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_cuck View Post
Marked pulled up behind us, got out, smiled and said, “Did you have a fun ride home?” Without reservation Janice barked out, “My husband already came.” If anyone was awake in the neighborhood, they surely heard her. Once inside, Janice led him upstairs to our bedroom sat Mark on our loveseat, and climbed up on his lap. They made out, and ground on one another while I was given no choice but to sit nearby and watch. After a few minutes of this Mark flipped Janice over and stood up in front of her. He stripped down revealing his mammoth black cock. He was uncut, and the large pink head peeked out like a giant strawberry dipped in chocolate at my eager wife. My initial disappointment with his stature was immediately replaced with admiration and arousal knowing that he was about to turn my wife into his slut. Despite having already cum I was able to manage semi-hard erection, the sight of them had me playing with it in short order. He was pleased to hear Janice gasp in surprise, as it was not only beyond her expectation, but larger than either of us had ever seen. He ordered her to strip down too, and she quickly complied. Then he said to her, “Open your mouth.” She did as she was told, but Mark said, “No, wider.” Janice stretched her mouth open as far as she could, and forced his meat into her small mouth. “Relax” he said, “you can take it.” As he forced more of it into her mouth with each stroke, she began choking. He showed her no mercy, as he continued fucking her throat and her face flushed as she struggled to get air and not vomit. Past experience told me that the more she choked the wetter her shaved cunt got. So, when Mark decided to switch places and sit on the couch while she kneeled in front of him, Janice turned to me and said, “Fuck me” I didn’t need to be asked twice. I took my place behind her and entered her soaking wet pussy. Sadly, I only lasted for about a minute before my pathetic cock couldn’t hold back any longer. With me now finished for the night, Janice instructed me to man the camera as she and Mark began their show. Janice stayed in the doggie position at the edge of the couch, and Mark took my place behind her. He positioned the head of his cock inside her pussy lips and asked, “Are you ready?” Janice replied quietly, and I couldn’t really hear what she said. Judging from him thrusting his hips forward slightly I could only assume she said yes. What she screamed next was clearly audible, “Fuck! Go easy.” Within moments, the white froth or her arousal appeared on Mark’s black cock and he said, “You like that don’t you?” Janice nodded her affirmation and drew long deep breaths as he began fuck her quickly with only half of his massive tool. “Your husband’s cock doesn’t make you feel like this, does it?” he demanded. “No, but I love my husband and you’re just a fuck.” she exclaimed. And that was the point of no return: His cock was now well lubed with her juices, and he buried the rest of it into the depths of her womb with one stroke. Janice cried out in pain, but as he repeated each stroke she began to moan, “Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh!” followed by, “Fuck! I’m cumming” Mark didn’t slow down and brought her to multiple orgasms for the next 20 minutes.
He then had her lay face up on the floor, then positioned himself above her waiting mouth. He used her mouth for what seemed like an eternity before pulling out of her mouth and kneeling between her legs. Janice was now smitten with his cock and raised her hips to accommodate him again. As he stroked in and out of her pussy, he said in a commanding voice, “Are you my fucking slut now?” to which Janice replied, “Yes, anytime you want me you can have me.” I was in shock as my wishes weren’t a part of their conversation, nor would they be welcome. His cock shone almost majestically with their wetness and he continued making her less mine and more his own with each stroke of it. By now a couple of hours had gone by since we had gotten home.
Despite his prowess Mark was weary of fucking her on the floor, so he got off the floor and told Janice to move to our marital bed. His domination of her was now complete and after he had fully embedded his bare cock into her things changed. As he slowly ground his cock in her, they began making love, they kissed and whispered to each other. I watched like a fool as they bonded with their sexuality. She massaged his body and head as he built up to his long awaited orgasm. His body started to tremble as he released his seed into her waiting womb. She gleefully exclaimed “I can feel your cum filling me.” They lay together, him still inside of her for some time. They kissed and continued to whisper while I sat quietly watching on the couch. When they were done, they both got dressed, walked outside together and talked about subjects unknown. When Janice came back in, she told me they were just saying good night.
However, this was not to be their last encounter, only their last one with me there. It was an incredible night, and one I don’t not regret due to its eroticism. I was outmatched in every way, so it marked the beginning of the end for Janice and I, and the end of the beginning for Mark and Janice.
All of this story is true, and based on my memory of what transpired. The four pictures shared here of my ex-wife and Mark are from this night.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:16 PM

That was our bedroom!!

Old 04-02-2016, 07:48 AM

Wink

No I noticed Colorado. My wife actually needs the emotional connection with who shes fucking. But we dont want that in this life fellas. She recently admitted she has wondered her whole adult life what it would be like to fuck a black guy. So she gets to know a few and then she falls head over heals and gets tangled up. Then she comes back to her senses I fuck her brains out and we go to sleep. Our next outing will be for me, a couple at bery least