Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Highway Reststop Fuck
Old 01-19-2014, 09:50 AM

Default Highway Reststop Fuck

So me and the mother of my child have been very open after the birth of our daughter. In the beginning things were rough, I had caught her cheating a few times until I finally said its either deal with the fact she likes to fuck, or lose my lady, well I'm sure you know what I chose! so one day after leaving the mall we jumped on the highway home and she started sucking my cock like a true slut, sloppy just how I always love it. I pulled down her booty shorts and thong and made her put her bare ass up to the window and spread her cheeks so other drivers can see her holes while she blew me to completion. I told her I couldn't take it anymore and pulled off to a rest area and parked so she finished her work, I rolled down the window and played back enjoying the best head ever, then one black guy comes up, no older then 22 and was like damn homie your girl has a nice fuckin ass, I looked up and told him he's welcome to it all and no more then a split second after I said that he had his cock out slapping it on her ass and spit on her pussy while rubbing his monster, my girl never even looked at him once and like a true slut she is let him pound her hole like there was no tomorrow, after fifteen minutes of working her Latina ass he pulled out and sprayed the biggest load of thick baby seed all over her Brown ass!

hey
Old 01-20-2014, 01:45 PM

Default hey

Where are you located?

hey sir
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM

Default hey sir

Were in san diego

Old 03-18-2014, 07:18 PM

I'm in SD, does she prefer her ideal guy to be very DARK Ebony toned?

Old 03-25-2014, 11:27 AM

that's so fucking hot!!! I want my girl to be a true slut like ur sexy ass girl...have u let anymore strangers fuck ur slut?

Old 03-25-2014, 08:45 PM

I'v done strange blk guys at the park . god i felt so naughty in the van with them