Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My First BBC
Old 03-10-2014, 11:07 AM

Default My First BBC

Some have asked me how a cute, white transvestite first got interested in black men. It all started when I was about 24 years old. I had recently gotten divorced and took a part time job at a well known department store to pay my legal expenses. One of my coworkers turned out to be a black man I had grown up with. We had gone to a grammar school together. We were casual friends and although we had lived in the same neighbor hood had not seen much of each other since 8th grade since we had gone off to different high schools. After working there a few weeks one night "David" asked me if I could give him a ride home. Since we both lived in the old neighborhood I agreed. Just doing a favor for an old friend. As we drove along David brought up a subject I was not expecting. He asked me about rumors he had heard around the neighborhood of me having sexual relations with other boys. I confessed to him that they were true. He seemed ok with my response. He told me he wanted to go somewhere and talk a bit. He directed me to a spot I recalled from my younger days where couples would go "parking" as we called it then. The place was deserted except for us. I parked the car and we began to chat a bit. He asked a lot of personal questions and I was embarrassed by some of them but something about David made me feel comfortable to be with him. I told him about my cross-dressing and he asked me if I had anything with me. I actually did have a bag in the trunk with some items I took with me on dates. He asked me if I would put them on for him and I agreed. So now I'm at the trunk of my car changing into a dress and putting on makeup with a tiny mirror but I did a half-way decent job. I got back into the car and he was very pleased with my appearance. As we sat and talked some more he put his arm around me and held me close. I was quickly falling for his charms. When he took out his big black cock and whispered in my ear for me to suck it I was helpless to resist. I took it into my mouth and sucked it more lovingly than I had ever sucked and white guys cock (sorry white guys). When shot his load down my throat and I got my very first taste of black cum I was instantly hooked on it. I sucked his cock a second time that night before dropping him off at his house. The next evening neither of us had to work so I met him at his house. He quickly introduced me to his housemates and then whisked me upstairs to his bedroom where he proceeded to feed me his cock and fuck the hell out of me all night long. We spent several months together before I lost him to Uncle Sam (he joined the Army). I have many fond memories of our short time together but the best one is of the night he introduced me to the pleasures of interracial love.

Last edited by DeniseTV; 04-16-2014 at 07:21 PM..

first bbc
Old 03-29-2014, 06:53 PM

Default first bbc

Hank had a friend come work on our car. I saw him he was great looking.. I was about to get ready to go shopping and went outside eith some shorts and tank top on timo tell hank i was going take a shower before i went.. i noticrd frank looking at me and i smiled. I went in and got in the shower. While i was in ther hank askef him what he thought of mr and he tod hank woe..hank told mr about the conversation layer. Hank told him we were singers annd that i had never been with a bllack msn.. the next thing i knew i heard the bathroon door open thinking it eas hank i said i needed my back washed i was suprised when i saw a black hand open the shower curtain and therhe stoo all 5 10 of him naked with a bar of soap and a eadh cloth. I never did go shoppinh but i had sgreat tine