Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Guest Room Wifey. True Story
Old 04-08-2014, 10:06 PM

Default Guest Room Wifey. True Story

I responded to some woman's cl ad about wanting to suck some dick. I had no clue she was married. I gave her my number and she text me and told me where to pick her up and I headed that way. When I saw her she was probably mid 30's about 5'7" or 5'8" and had some extra weight on her but not quite bbw. She was dressed in a knee length dress with tights and tall boots and had long brown hair with big round tits. We made small talk in the car and I took her back to my place. When we got to my place I took her into the spare bedroom and we had some more small talk before she told me to pull my dick out. She sat on the edge of the bed and gave me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had for about 5 minutes and then I pulled my dick away and asked her to lay down. She took off her boots and tights and layed back on the bed with her dress lifted up around her belly. I put on a condom, slid in, and went to work. I fucked her missionary for a few minutes and then told her to turn over so I could take her from behind. I slid back in and pounded her for about another 20 minutes. She was gripping the sheets and moaning like crazy but I could tell I wouldn't be able to get off for a while so I pulled out and took the condom off. She knew what was up so she turned over, sat back on the edge of the bed and grabbed my dick in her hand and started stroking it gently before sucking it again. Her head game was tremendous! She was sucking me off while stroking me with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other hand. After about two or three minutes I told her I was about to cum and as much as I was hoping she would swallow me she pulled me out of her mouth and stroked me. I shot a massive load all over her dress and her legs. While she was cleaning up she told me how much she loved her husband but he couldn't last more than a minute. I kinda laughed but honestly I just wanted her to leave at that point. We both got completely dressed and I dropped her back off. Overall, her pussy wasn't that great but her head was well worth it. Maybe I'll call her back someday and get some more oral service.

I guess id like to think...
Old 04-09-2014, 07:57 AM

Talking I guess id like to think...

that my cunt is as good as my mouth...

I guess
Old 04-11-2014, 06:50 PM

Default I guess

I'll bet it's as good as your Avatar.

Old 04-12-2014, 03:12 PM

Hot story, thanks for sharing.

Tags
blowjob, cheat, cumshot, doggy, mature