Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

never thought my wife would
Old 09-24-2014, 04:53 AM

Default never thought my wife would

After 20 years of marriage, and all the two kids were on their own, my wife and I separated for a time. We both wanted to some time apart. Which was cool with me. We had talked about trying sex with others, but my wife was not for it.
She moved out and rented a mobile home from one of her friends, I did offer her the house, but she wanted a new place. We live in a gated community, and when she was at the pool she still could get men staring at her. One man in particular, named Jesse,, always wanted to be by her. He was a black man in his late 50's. My wife was only 38. We married at 18. I kidded with her about him, but she thought he was not her type, especially since black men did not turn her on.
About 6 months ago, I thought I would do a nice thing and picked up her car to wash it for her, under one of her seats I found a box of condoms for "extra large men" and the box was not full. So I knew she was having sex, but did not know who it was. Just thinking about it made me jerk off at the car wash.
Well, about 2 weeks later, I found out who it was. I went by her place to surprise her for lunch, really I was seeing if she was with anyone. There was a car parked in her front and I thought I had seen it before. So I quietly went to the back of her trailer and could her moaning and the bed springs thumping. I took a look in and to my surprise I saw Jesse on top of my wife giving her the pounding of her life. I took my cock out and started jerking off right there. However, I heard some noise and had to leave.
So much for not being turned on by black guys.
It took me a week to get the courage up to ask her about Jesse and told her what I saw. She was relived since she did not know how to break it to me about Jesse moving in with her. It seemed that she started the affair about one year ago and they both were fucking 3-4 times a week when I was at work. I also found out from her friend that Jesse was not the first black guy she had fucked. It seemed that there had been two others. One was a former co-worker and the other the maintenance guy around the community.
Jesse and her lived together for a couple of months, then they broke up. About 3 months ago we decided to try on last time to get together, but this time I told her if she lets another black guy fuck her, then I get to watch - she whole heartily agreed. She told me she lied black cock did turn her on!

Just think!
Old 09-24-2014, 07:24 PM

Default Just think!

Think about what could have been while the two of you were together. From the beginning, both of you could have been enjoying each other on a whole another level. Great that you two are back together. Hope that you both have greater satisfaction with each other.