Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Cop Dominates WIfe
Old 07-10-2015, 06:22 AM

Default Black Cop Dominates WIfe

You are buzzed and get pulled over. You could be arrested, and ruin your record, pay fines. You can't have that. You beg for him to let you go and will do anything to get out of it. Finally, he says he will consider it, if you come back to his place. Right now. You know what that means. You're scared and excited at the same time, but you have no choice.

You go follow him and go to his place. He tells his dispatcher he will be busy for a while on the radio. He says you like drinking, so he makes you drink some scotch, a little more than you want, but he forces you. You're drunk now. Slurring and stumbling. He makes you suck on the bottle and tries to pour more in your mouth, which you can't take anymore. You drop the bottle, it shatters loudly on the floor, but your attention is quickly taken by him grabbing you hard, forcing his tongue down your throat. You gasp and get weak in the knees. You feel his hands yank your dress up, slide your slutty panties down and grabs your gym-toned ass hard.

The rest is a blur, but he ends up throwing you around and fucking you like you've never been fucked before. Strong, forceful, determined. This is not love making, it's pure animal fucking. He throws you around however he likes, into positions that let him pound his cock into you hard! His cock is so big, but you're so hot and wet, your pretty shaved pussy just lets him do whatever he wants. You like looking down and seeing his big black cock sliding in and out of you, and enjoying the intense feeling. It's so fucking erotic! His body is rock hard from so much gym time, and your sweaty muscled bodies are beautiful slamming into each other, like it was meant to be. He easily picks you up, bouncing you on the full length of his cock. He can't breathe and beg him to stop for a minute. He laughs and slams into you harder, holding your body in mid air while his hips slam hard into you, the sounds almost echoing in the apartment. You're whimpering, almost crying in pleasure, this is so unreal and you can barely handle it all. You cum right there, but he keeps on bouncing your body, and you can do nothing to stop him. Your legs spread wide around him, feet flailing about, hair sweaty and all over your face and sticking to you.

He's about to cum and lays you down hard on the couch, his full weight falling on you, knocking the wind out of you. This big, strong beast just using your body for his pleasure. He lays on your hard, mashing your tits into his chest. He wraps his large hand around your throat to hold you down while he finishes his rough assault on your submissive body. The other hand roughly pawing your tits and running roughly all over you. You feel so cheap and like such a whore, but the intense sex is too much not to love. Such forbidden, forceful, rough fucking. Never would you have believed you'd ever be fucked so hard by some rough, forceful black man and treated like this, but part of you is just in total lust with everything that you love this so much.

You know what's coming now. He's fucking you harder and faster. This asshole black cop is going to cum inside you and there is no condom, but you still want it so bad. "OMG, OMG! Cum in me!" You can't believe you said it, but your words express what you're really feeling. This letting go. He starts groaning loud, the couch is making so much noise, the neighbors surely have no doubt what's going on, but you don't care. Then, you feel it. His cock stiffens, and you can feel it pulsing. Wave after wave of hot cum pumped into you deeper than you've ever felt. You cum so hard, harder than ever, your whole body is thrashing on the couch, you couldn't hold still if you wanted. Convulsing and jerking up to meet his thrusts, and you can't believe how much he's cumming inside you, so hot, so much, so deep. Your pussy has never had such a huge cock, and now you're laying there, a new whore for this black man, so eager to take every drop of cum he can pump into you. He collapses onto you, limp and lifeless. His cock still twitching, and you wrap your arms and legs around him, wiggling to get every bit of him. You both pass out, waking - what seems like hours - later, him still inside you. You'd still sleep if you weren't waken by him cruelly grabbing your hair to yank your head up. He forces his cock into your mouth and makes you clean him up, licking him completely clean. Just to be an asshole, he holds your hair so he can rub his cock all over your face, and rub your face all over his ass, ordering you to keep sticking your tongue out. When you're done, he grabs your dress from the floor to wipe himself off, then throws it meanly at you. "Get dressed! You need to get the fuck out!" You meekly obey, but can barely walk. Your not sore, but so well fucked you're completely week in the knees and exhausted.

He grabs your arm roughly and walks you quickly back out to the car. He calls back in to his dispatcher that he's done. "Go home! I'll be in touch, bitch, and you better not say a word about this." Still out of breath, you manage to get back in your car. You see people looking out their windows and looking at you. They know what just happened. Did they get a good look? Will you run into them on the street? Who knows? One thing is for sure. As much as you are embarrassed and belittled, you are also totally in lust with what just happened, and - for some reason your head doesn't understand - you really do want this again.

great story
Old 08-18-2015, 01:08 PM

Default great story

thanks for sharing

Old 08-19-2015, 04:42 AM

White guy wants to suckhia first black cock

great story
Old 09-02-2015, 05:35 PM

Default great story

I got stopped once on a country road by a black cop. he knew me from high school and knew I liked black boys. long story short I got out of a ticket after we spent 30 minutes or so in the back seat of my car

Old 09-10-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
I got stopped once on a country road by a black cop. he knew me from high school and knew I liked black boys. long story short I got out of a ticket after we spent 30 minutes or so in the back seat of my car
That's pretty hot! Still working on my wife to get her to that point.

another gay dude passing himself off as woman
Old 09-15-2015, 06:01 PM

Default another gay dude passing himself off as woman

stop typing with your dick in your Hand, Victor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post