Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC Houseguest
Old 10-25-2015, 08:45 AM

Default BBC Houseguest

When my boyfriend(Dave)and I were fully into the crazy/kinky lifestyle, you could say things got out of control. Before I met Dave I was straight-laced and prim and proper. But all that has changed in just over a year. I’m now his slut and love doing all the things we do.
Anyway, Dave’s dealer Tory got into some bad trouble and needed to hide out for a few weeks and I was kind of shocked that Dave offered our place to him. If I know Dave, he probably figured we would get tons of free “smoke” out of the deal and maybe even some BBC fun too.
The first night Tory arrived, we all stayed up really late, drinking and smoking a lot. It wasn’t long before Dave and Tory started talking about sex and some of the things we all have done. I couldn’t believe Dave told him that we secretly play with BBC! Tory couldn’t believe his ears and it was hard for him to contain the massive bulge forming in his pants.
That night, Dave and I had hours of hot sex while discussing Tory and his massive bulge. Dave kept saying how badly Tory wants to fuck me and even suggested to me that I should dress in skimpier clothes to tease him and drive him crazy during his stay with us. I had to admit, the thought of doing that made me tingle all over and got my panties really wet. I love teasing guys so I took Dave’s advice and by the end of the first week, Tory was definitely frustrated! And so was I!!
Dave told me that Tory jerks off twice a day because of me and that I have him hard all day long! I told him to shut up.
The following morning, Dave left for work and before I was to leave, I went down to remind Tory about a package I was expecting but as I approached his room, he wasn’t in there. That was strange, I just saw him a few minutes ago. I went back to my room and there is where I got the shock of my life. Tory was completely naked going through my panty drawer and he had a pair of my panties wrapped around his monster black cock and he was jerking himself with it! “Tory! What in the hell do you think you’re doing?” I yelled as he turned in shock, trying to say that he thought we had left the house already. I went to grab my panty off of him but he grabbed my hands and squeezed them down hard into his cock. Wow his cock was so huge and so black!! Before I knew it, his hands were locked over mine, as we stroked his enormous black cock together. I couldn’t move! I just stared down at our hands entangled. I very weakly and pathetically tried to pull away but he held me there, telling me it was my fault he was hard all the time, the way I shake my perfect white ass at him all day. Still staring down and out of breath(and out of control!!) I whisper, “You think I have a perfect ass? My fault? I’m ..I’m sorry…”
I notice his hands leave mine and he holds me around the waist(pulling me close to him) as my hands continue to work my favorite lace red panties up and down his huge black cock. What a dirty/sexy scene right before my eyes! His head is buried in my neck, right by my ear as he tells me how good my jerking feels and that he’s going to cum very soon. Hearing that triggered something in me and I started jerking on him harder and faster and squeezing his hard black cock even harder! After a minute or so, his whole body starts to shake and he erupts into my lace panties! He’s moaning loud as my eyes are still glued to his panty covered shooting black cock!! My panties cant capture it all and I see some pour down on our bedroom floor. He finally finishes shooting and I panic and grab my lace panty off of him and run out the door heading for work. I cant believe what just happened! I cant believe how turned on I am!
I get to work and I cant think straight. I look down into my purse and I can see my red lace panties bundled up to the side, imagining how full of Tory’s hot cum they must be. I try to work but its no use. I grab my purse and head to the restroom where I lock the door and head to a stall and slowly pull out my red panty from my purse. What was I doing! I open it up and just as I figured, there is a pool of white gooey cum puddled in the middle. My whole body is on fire at this point. I bring it up to my nose and inhale the delicious pungent odor. I don’t even realize I now have a hand rubbing my hot wet pussy as I sit there on the toilet. In no time I have a violent orgasm and I try my best to keep from screaming! During my wild climax, I must have spilled some cum because there was cum on my lips and tongue. OMG! He tasted so good. I need to get a hold of myself. I’m at work for god sake! Then I remembered what Dave said about the chances of getting some BBC, now that Tory was staying with us. My head was in a daze! Did my bf really mean it? Was all this really happening?
I went back to my desk and it was like my lust had gotten even worse! I found myself wondering what Tory was doing at that very moment back at the house. I pictured him laying naked on my bed with all my lingerie out for his cock use!! Or him going through our dirty hamper and getting all of my used panties out and licking them and smelling them all!! I almost came again at my desk! Then I got such a naughty/filthy idea. If Tory loves my panties so much, he will love the pair I have on right now, all hot and soiled! I knew now that I was completely out of control because I went to my boss and said I needed to take an early lunch and asked if that was ok. When he said yes, I thought I might faint as I rushed out and to my car and drove back home in record time! I didn’t even know what I was doing or what I was going to do. I thought I might just toss my panties at him and run back to work. Well, that was the plan. I snuck in my front door and didn’t hear anything. I went to his room door and it was shut. I snuck right up to it and put my ear to it. I almost died again when I heard moaning coming from inside. I know I should leave at that moment, but instead, I was pulling my panties down my legs and off. My god they were soaked! This is it, I thought to myself! I busted in the door and there he was, laying on the bed, naked and stroking that huge black cock again. He jumped when he saw me, then smiled right at me. “Here Tory. Thought you might need this!” and I tossed my panties at him. Right then I was supposed to run off but I didn’t. I just stood there looking at him. He got up and walked towards me. He puts them to his nose and says, “MMmmmm!! These smell incredible! But you know I need your help, right?” As he says this, he walks me over to the bed and sits me right at the edge. I’m in a daze as his huge hard black cock is inches from my face. I could practically feel its heat. Almost smell his musk! I look up at him and he’s gone from inhaling my panty to licking it! Oh my god! How hot is this!! Then he drops it onto his cock and wraps it around. “You know what to do baby..” I smile up at him as I wrap both hands around his huge black cock and start jerking him off…..again! He orders me to suck on him but I nod no to him, telling him this is as far as we can go. He’s disappointed but gives in to my magic hands on his black cock. He starts moaning louder as I slip one of my hands between my legs and start playing with myself. I’m so close! I wonder if I’m going to cum before him? He reaches down and grabs a breast. I don’t stop him so he continues till he’s inside my blouse and pinching my nipple. That pushes me over the edge and I explode hard on my fingers! Seeing me cum pushes him over the edge and he screams as he’s about to explode. I have to get back to work and cant get any of his thick cum on me or my clothes, so I cover his cockhead in my mouth and when he sees this, its over! Gush of gush of sweet hot cum shoot into my swallowing mouth! He tastes just as good as he tasted earlier when I was licking my panties! Its so delicious I keep sucking harder and harder, even as he finishes. I wanted more! He laughs down at me and pulls his cock out of my hungry mouth. I quickly look down at my watch and I have just enough time to wash up and grab another pair of panties and get back to work. For the next month or so, I came home for lunch almost every single day. There were some days where Dave didn’t work and stayed home all day, so Troy and I would wait till Dave went to sleep and I would sneak into his room for our daily jerk session. I began letting him kiss me, letting him finger me, I would lick him and slightly suck him, lick his black balls, and almost always swallow him.…Although I wanted to feel his black cock deep inside me(and I know we were headed in that direction!), he disappeared one night and we didn’t hear from him again. Word got around that he got arrested or something. I hope he comes to see us when he gets out. There’s still more things I want us to do. Dave never found out though I really wanted to tell him. I probably will. But keeping this secret gets me off so fast

Old 10-25-2015, 02:17 PM

Very sexy story I was hanging in to every word in anticipation of the climax. Bad timing I guess for Troy but the foreplay was a great job.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:00 PM

"Word got around that he got arrested or something". Always with black man being arrested. Do you have ANY stories where the black man IS NOT a criminal??? They do exist ya know.

black men
Old 08-26-2016, 02:09 PM

Default black men

I would just like to find a black man with 10" or longer that is into making me his fuck toy

Criminals???
Old 08-26-2016, 02:31 PM

Default Criminals???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmc500 View Post
"Word got around that he got arrested or something". Always with black man being arrested. Do you have ANY stories where the black man IS NOT a criminal??? They do exist ya know.
Yes they do exist. All of my regular luvers are hard working with families. They just like a little something wild, like me, on the side....Becky

Unexppested HOT sex with a hard black man!
Old 01-15-2017, 05:11 PM

Default Unexppested HOT sex with a hard black man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOne666 View Post
When my boyfriend(Dave)and I were fully into the crazy/kinky lifestyle, you could say things got out of control. Before I met Dave I was straight-laced and prim and proper. But all that has changed in just over a year. I’m now his slut and love doing all the things we do.
Anyway, Dave’s dealer Tory got into some bad trouble and needed to hide out for a few weeks and I was kind of shocked that Dave offered our place to him. If I know Dave, he probably figured we would get tons of free “smoke” out of the deal and maybe even some BBC fun too.
The first night Tory arrived, we all stayed up really late, drinking and smoking a lot. It wasn’t long before Dave and Tory started talking about sex and some of the things we all have done. I couldn’t believe Dave told him that we secretly play with BBC! Tory couldn’t believe his ears and it was hard for him to contain the massive bulge forming in his pants.
That night, Dave and I had hours of hot sex while discussing Tory and his massive bulge. Dave kept saying how badly Tory wants to fuck me and even suggested to me that I should dress in skimpier clothes to tease him and drive him crazy during his stay with us. I had to admit, the thought of doing that made me tingle all over and got my panties really wet. I love teasing guys so I took Dave’s advice and by the end of the first week, Tory was definitely frustrated! And so was I!!
Dave told me that Tory jerks off twice a day because of me and that I have him hard all day long! I told him to shut up.
The following morning, Dave left for work and before I was to leave, I went down to remind Tory about a package I was expecting but as I approached his room, he wasn’t in there. That was strange, I just saw him a few minutes ago. I went back to my room and there is where I got the shock of my life. Tory was completely naked going through my panty drawer and he had a pair of my panties wrapped around his monster black cock and he was jerking himself with it! “Tory! What in the hell do you think you’re doing?” I yelled as he turned in shock, trying to say that he thought we had left the house already. I went to grab my panty off of him but he grabbed my hands and squeezed them down hard into his cock. Wow his cock was so huge and so black!! Before I knew it, his hands were locked over mine, as we stroked his enormous black cock together. I couldn’t move! I just stared down at our hands entangled. I very weakly and pathetically tried to pull away but he held me there, telling me it was my fault he was hard all the time, the way I shake my perfect white ass at him all day. Still staring down and out of breath(and out of control!!) I whisper, “You think I have a perfect ass? My fault? I’m ..I’m sorry…”
I notice his hands leave mine and he holds me around the waist(pulling me close to him) as my hands continue to work my favorite lace red panties up and down his huge black cock. What a dirty/sexy scene right before my eyes! His head is buried in my neck, right by my ear as he tells me how good my jerking feels and that he’s going to cum very soon. Hearing that triggered something in me and I started jerking on him harder and faster and squeezing his hard black cock even harder! After a minute or so, his whole body starts to shake and he erupts into my lace panties! He’s moaning loud as my eyes are still glued to his panty covered shooting black cock!! My panties cant capture it all and I see some pour down on our bedroom floor. He finally finishes shooting and I panic and grab my lace panty off of him and run out the door heading for work. I cant believe what just happened! I cant believe how turned on I am!
I get to work and I cant think straight. I look down into my purse and I can see my red lace panties bundled up to the side, imagining how full of Tory’s hot cum they must be. I try to work but its no use. I grab my purse and head to the restroom where I lock the door and head to a stall and slowly pull out my red panty from my purse. What was I doing! I open it up and just as I figured, there is a pool of white gooey cum puddled in the middle. My whole body is on fire at this point. I bring it up to my nose and inhale the delicious pungent odor. I don’t even realize I now have a hand rubbing my hot wet pussy as I sit there on the toilet. In no time I have a violent orgasm and I try my best to keep from screaming! During my wild climax, I must have spilled some cum because there was cum on my lips and tongue. OMG! He tasted so good. I need to get a hold of myself. I’m at work for god sake! Then I remembered what Dave said about the chances of getting some BBC, now that Tory was staying with us. My head was in a daze! Did my bf really mean it? Was all this really happening?
I went back to my desk and it was like my lust had gotten even worse! I found myself wondering what Tory was doing at that very moment back at the house. I pictured him laying naked on my bed with all my lingerie out for his cock use!! Or him going through our dirty hamper and getting all of my used panties out and licking them and smelling them all!! I almost came again at my desk! Then I got such a naughty/filthy idea. If Tory loves my panties so much, he will love the pair I have on right now, all hot and soiled! I knew now that I was completely out of control because I went to my boss and said I needed to take an early lunch and asked if that was ok. When he said yes, I thought I might faint as I rushed out and to my car and drove back home in record time! I didn’t even know what I was doing or what I was going to do. I thought I might just toss my panties at him and run back to work. Well, that was the plan. I snuck in my front door and didn’t hear anything. I went to his room door and it was shut. I snuck right up to it and put my ear to it. I almost died again when I heard moaning coming from inside. I know I should leave at that moment, but instead, I was pulling my panties down my legs and off. My god they were soaked! This is it, I thought to myself! I busted in the door and there he was, laying on the bed, naked and stroking that huge black cock again. He jumped when he saw me, then smiled right at me. “Here Tory. Thought you might need this!” and I tossed my panties at him. Right then I was supposed to run off but I didn’t. I just stood there looking at him. He got up and walked towards me. He puts them to his nose and says, “MMmmmm!! These smell incredible! But you know I need your help, right?” As he says this, he walks me over to the bed and sits me right at the edge. I’m in a daze as his huge hard black cock is inches from my face. I could practically feel its heat. Almost smell his musk! I look up at him and he’s gone from inhaling my panty to licking it! Oh my god! How hot is this!! Then he drops it onto his cock and wraps it around. “You know what to do baby..” I smile up at him as I wrap both hands around his huge black cock and start jerking him off…..again! He orders me to suck on him but I nod no to him, telling him this is as far as we can go. He’s disappointed but gives in to my magic hands on his black cock. He starts moaning louder as I slip one of my hands between my legs and start playing with myself. I’m so close! I wonder if I’m going to cum before him? He reaches down and grabs a breast. I don’t stop him so he continues till he’s inside my blouse and pinching my nipple. That pushes me over the edge and I explode hard on my fingers! Seeing me cum pushes him over the edge and he screams as he’s about to explode. I have to get back to work and cant get any of his thick cum on me or my clothes, so I cover his cockhead in my mouth and when he sees this, its over! Gush of gush of sweet hot cum shoot into my swallowing mouth! He tastes just as good as he tasted earlier when I was licking my panties! Its so delicious I keep sucking harder and harder, even as he finishes. I wanted more! He laughs down at me and pulls his cock out of my hungry mouth. I quickly look down at my watch and I have just enough time to wash up and grab another pair of panties and get back to work. For the next month or so, I came home for lunch almost every single day. There were some days where Dave didn’t work and stayed home all day, so Troy and I would wait till Dave went to sleep and I would sneak into his room for our daily jerk session. I began letting him kiss me, letting him finger me, I would lick him and slightly suck him, lick his black balls, and almost always swallow him.…Although I wanted to feel his black cock deep inside me(and I know we were headed in that direction!), he disappeared one night and we didn’t hear from him again. Word got around that he got arrested or something. I hope he comes to see us when he gets out. There’s still more things I want us to do. Dave never found out though I really wanted to tell him. I probably will. But keeping this secret gets me off so fast
Unexpected sex with a horny black man is almost always so much better!

Tags
bbc, sharing, slut gf