Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

So right
Old 04-29-2010, 03:57 PM

Default So right

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I totally agree with this.

I am on the pill and being bred by a black man is not an option, but the thought still gets my juices flowing.

I have been lucky that the black men I have been with have all seemed to be quite heavy cummers (well compared to hubby), so every time a black cock enters my married pussy there is always the thrill and excitement that they might get me pregnant.

I love it too when you can actually feel your lovers cum spurting deep inside you, you don't get that wearing a waterproof!

My hubby also loves it when I come home with my panties soaked through with another mans cum - it drives him wild.

xxHelen
My feelings exactly Helen, I agree with everything you said and know it is true. Like I said in an earlier post I am passed menopause but know a lot of the black men are still trying to knock me up and that just addds to the spice.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:47 PM

mmmm only way is bareback, why even think about rubebrs ididnt giggles but then I was on pill.

Not to sure how other females feel but for me when i come off pill every so often i found that my sexual arousness and hornyniess was more.

Guess its too late now winks as am now preg and find that am getting more horny.

any reasons why?

btw this is my first preg

xx

the best part
Old 04-30-2010, 10:51 PM

Default the best part

You know what is the icing on the cake ladies, when we pull out that big wet cock and you lay there with your legs spread in complete bliss. I love it most times i just go back in and fuck you even harder.

Old 05-01-2010, 03:01 AM

Thats, when you make us suck it dry =p

love barback too
Old 05-10-2010, 08:00 AM

Default love barback too

wow yes sir this is the only way to enjoy sex!!

White Women Black Babies
Old 06-15-2010, 07:46 PM

Default White Women Black Babies

I am a 28 year old black male. I think with white women it's not just the fact of going bareback that they love it's really the thought pf having a black baby that drives them wild. I have been with three white women ages 22, 28 and 36. All three were on the birth control pill and all have a black baby that I think is by me. All three stopped the pill at my request. The 36 year old was divorced, she was lilly white with four white daughters and told me there was no way she would get pregnant again. We had great sex the first two times we were together. On our third night together I took her pills out of her purse and handed them to her and told her to flush them or we would never have sex again. she ran to the bathroom and disposed of them. We continued to date for eight more months, she was six months pregnant when I split. I think most white women prefer bareback and unprotected with Blacks. Most our on the pill on the pill but thrill of pregnancy is there and it is quite easy to talk them off.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:43 PM

Glad your finally pregged up Tia. Wait till you see all the white girls and milfs giving you looks of envy when you are pushing that Black bred baby around in a stroller. I remember even years back when being black bred was not as popular I could see how envious the bitches were even knowing I was single and supporting the baby alone.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.
It's the only way i will go!!

I love it bareback
Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM

Default I love it bareback

I'm a 25 yr old white female who loves it bareback, especially from BBC.. I love to watch it go in and out, in and out..... and the cummmmm ohhh my god I love having my pussy filled with every drop that u guys can produce... I once took on 5 BBC at the sametime bareback, my pussy was over flowing.. So yes we white girls love it bareback

Old 06-20-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think you will find that many white girls prefer bareback especially with Blacks. Sure the majority are on the pill etc but trust me the thrill is still there. It is quite easy to still pretend that you are not protected. Obviously most white girls secretly love the idea of being cross bred even if they know it won't happen
my wife is now sterilised but she and i both get hot when she is blacked she will tell new guy he has wear protection, she knows they wont want to , and always lets them bareback her making them promise to pull out before unloading ,,,, then wrap her heels round their backs to stop them pulling out