Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife and her black lover.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 PM

Default My wife and her black lover.

One morning, a black friend of ours, dropped by for a visit. Actually, I had invited him to come over and give my wife some attention. It would be his first time with her with me not being there. She had been with one other black lover alone. This would be her second. My work day was very long. All i could think of was what was or had happened. Quitting time finally came. Seemed like it took forever to get home. Once there, dinner was ready. We ate and talked about my work day. Not once did she mention what she had done. It was driving me crazy but I didn't want to ask her. We both had agreed for me to invite him over.

I couldn't take it any longer. Had to ask her. "Did your visitor show up"? She smiled and said yes, her Dad did drop by for a visit that morning. "DAD". OH CRAP! Did he catch you with our friend? She said he had just filled her with cum when she heard a car door close. Looked out and it was her Dad. She told our friend not to make a sound and stay in the bedroom. She grabbed a house coat and went to the door. Nothing else on.

Her Dad came in. She told him she wasn't feeling well and was just getting ready to take a shower. He asked about the other car outside. She said it was a friend of ours that had left it with us. She kept telling him lies. They sat on the couch to talk some. Sitting there, the cum started running out of her wetting the back of her robe. She finally got her Dad to leave telling him she just didn't feel well. She watched him leave then went back to the bedroom. Our friend had another hard on and was ready to go again.

They went at it for another 30 minutes. Showered together before he left. Her Dad would have gone crazy if he had known there was a black man in her bedroom. He hated all black people. That was one reason my wife liked fucking black men so much. Because her Dad hated them.

Our friend never came back during the mornings.

her dad
Old 04-27-2010, 09:30 PM

Default her dad

a true slut for sure.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:46 PM

Wink

my wife's father was like that too,..now his little girl is in a LONG term relationship with a black COUPLE !,.don't know if it's rebeling or just preferance but either way I'M grateful,...