Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Message IV - Blacked White Wife Life
Old 02-14-2023, 10:12 PM

Post Message IV - Blacked White Wife Life

Hello My Hot Black Lover,

I showed my sissy husband this. Then made him read back to me the messages you send him about our afternoon office trysts. He knows all too well I want your black cock inside me until I beg for mercy. I enjoy how filthy you talk to my sissy husband about me while we're having sex. Makes me behave like such a whore for you. I'm off for the rest of the week, and my married white wife pussy wants your black cock inside of her. I'll be cummin hard and heavy all over your black cock. I want it all sir. Fuck me like a cheap whore, pull my hair, make me beg for it. I want your nigger baby seed deep inside me CUMPLETELY.

What I sent my sissy CUCKED husband about our dirty fun:

I would walk into your office, look you right in your eyes, stand you up, turn you around, spread your legs, pull your skirt up, rip your panties off, lick your pussy lips, take my cock out, play with your pussy lips, and push my cock in your cream slit until the only thing left is the aftermath of my naughty office fun running down your legs and my cock carefully coated in your cream.

With a simple ring, I would dial up your cuckie husband and he would hear every hot naughty moment of my naughty afternoon with his hot white wife.

The grunts, the moans, the dirty WHISPERS. He hear EVERY SINGLE NAUGHTY OFFICE MOMENT.

Then I would lay you down on your office desk, spread your legs, and lick your pussy lips as you attempt to cover your mouth so no one can hear you. I tongue play at the cove of your cream stream until I've satisfied my naughty alter egos.

Before you know it, your legs are over my shoulders and my cock is resting at the cove of your guyser. The anticipation of my chocolate getting coated in your cream causes your cream stream to leave me a preCUMsHER.

One stroke, then two, I watch as my cock begins to lather in your cream. The naughty moans begin. You take my phone and send your husband a snapshot of our naughty fun with the caption

"you'll have a mess to clean up cuckold."

As you sit the phone down on your desk, I hit my stroke rhythm. I ride your rhythm as your melody of satisfaction CUM STRINGS.

The moans get loader and loader. Luckily, there aren't many people here and I can take my time with you.

Your husband overhears every hot, naughty, animalistic, unbridled, lust filled moment we have.

I take the phone and text him: "round 2 was just as hot as round 1. From the looks of it, your office is a CUMplete mess, especially your desk. When you get here, I'll be enjoying your wife."

"Don't worry, I won't be too long. I'll be just long enough so the aroma of our naughty office fun lingers as you arrive to a hot white wife office creampie."

"Your wife's one hot lay, and I enjoy our naughty office play. Especially when you end up with a face full of my faceful fresh out of your wife's married love hole."

-SEND-

The doors slightly cracked as I hear a walk up.

And with a naughty whisper into her hot wife subconscious:

"you're one hot lay Mrs A., I enjoyed our naughty office lay and play."

Just as he strokes his cock in her cream again, the door creaks open. The momentary awkwardness overtaken by a simple look of wife to her cuckold husband.

"sit down cuckold and enjoy your wife as I enjoy my black lover."

I go in for the thrillogy spill, with every stroke in my married fuckmeat, she thanks me. A cunt cream lather, the anxiously awaiting gushing guyser of her satisfaction.

Her husband looks on, CUMpletely exhausted from stroking his little clitty.

I stroke her hot love hole, I'm about to explode in her hot wife cream stream one last time. The thrillogy of our naughty office Afternoon fun.

"OMG, here it cums, it's cummin, fuck, I can feel it cummin, shit, OMG"

yeeeeeeeeesssssssss

" OMGawd, you have some damn good pussy."

With a simple glance over to her cuckolded husband, her black lover finished off his 3rd and final load of our naughty office Afternoon.

She CUMtinues to lay there, on her cuckold husband's desk, cum filled, and cum drunk. She cleans her black lover's cock then shares a snowball kiss between husband and wife.

The aftermath, is a satisfied lake of remembrance and her husband cleaning up her aftHERmath.

"Oh, don't mind me. Rachael is coming with me. Had a hot night with her well into the night. My sissy husband came home from work and found the bed a CUMplete mess of cum. We used him like the cum sissy whore he is and will completely remain. Both of our sissy boy husbands. They know it all too well."

"Looks like you'll be fucking your two hot white wives once again this weekend. No reason to rush. We're looking forward to having another dirty weekend being your married slut fuckmeat pleasure pussy Sir. Using our sissy cuckold husbands as the Cuck cumwhores they are makes it all the more hotter. Especially when we're full of your nigger seed, and using our cum sissy husbands as the Cuck cum sissies they will CUMPLETELY remain."

See you in a few hours Sir...

Your Hot White Wives,

Rachael and Samantha

Last edited by TxCountryBoi55; 02-14-2023 at 10:16 PM..

Old 12-25-2023, 07:09 AM

Such a hot, frank posting, I love it!