Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The “lifestyle”
Old 11-29-2023, 03:58 PM

Default The “lifestyle”

I’m not sure how many will read this & I’m sure some will say or think I’m just talking about a silly kink or fetish.

I married my first girlfriend, through school, through university and finally getting married in our early 20’s we had a great relationship and never fell out we work through issues, money problems and survived having 2 kids and the hassle and lifestyle changes they bring. This was the woman I knew I would live out my life with.

My wife in her late 30’s with our kids older that we weren’t always concerned about child care started having more nights out, she was extremely close with her sister and work mate. Most nights I got the usual txt or call to talk about it and this seemed normal. I had the odd night out watching football or catching up with old mates and life was good.

On a night out and me constantly being on my phone my friends started to wind me up about being under the thumb with the missus. To shut them up I asked my wife to send me a pic with her mates flipping the bird to shut my friends up. I instantly giggled seeing the picture and them grinning with the V’s and bird pointing into the camera, showing my mates I got my first lesson and wake up in the “lifestyle”

Both my friends kinda gulped, smiled awkwardly and said “Christ that’s your missus?” Noticing the reaction I kept on, what? So? What? But it was brushed aside till much later in the night when it was just me and my mate and he said so blatantly you realise your wife’s cheating on you! Laughing, telling him to shut up, what’s he on about all the usual reactions. He never flinched, “Scott, she’s having an affair mate!” I quizzed him, I was concerned, did he know something, had he seen her. He said show me the picture again I’ll explain.

Now in the UK there’s a certain image and lifestyle I knew nothing about and especially fashion and trends regarding dating or being involved in an interracial relationship. I was oblivious! Not now! But back then listening to my friend break down the picture, talking about my wife and friends, I had no idea, what? A pvc dress is only worn to date a black man, wearing a necklace choker means your dating a black?, he didn’t stop, I was like a sponge for info I didn’t know platform heels was a interracial thing either, he even said when she last wear stockings for you? Never! Yet her and her friend were obviously wearing stockings, 2 of them outta 3.

The walk home that night was very sobering and I went to sleep long before she came home. I woke up and nudged her till she woke and said good morning and couldn’t help myself “are you having an affair?

She didn’t go red, didn’t pause, she just started nodding and saying yes, told me she was desperately hoping I would find out sooner, she was dreading being the bad guy to end our marriage but thought I would’ve picked up on the “signs”. I instantly asked “signs?” She almost treated me like a school child, breaking it down, saying I was naive, how could I not know. When I told her my friend had seen her pic on a night out and instantly knew, she nodded how could you not know?

Looking back I can’t believe we didn’t shout and argue she calmly broke it down women approaching there 40’s don’t look and dress like she did. It felt like I was being educated and losing my wife in one conversation. Later even my daughters would confess they knew, it felt I was the only guy in London who didn’t know what a black man’s trophy was & how they looked & dressed!

In the weeks that followed I didn’t fight to keep her or honestly get mad at the situation I had lost my wife but seemed to be keeping my best friend and even when she moved out I wasn’t bitter but I can’t explain how thinking I would react to how I actually reacted seeing her with her boyfriend. Holy fuck it tore my stomach in knots he was like an Olympic athlete, big, young, muscular, well spoken and confident and seeing my wife almost 20yrs older than him dressed in an outfit just a couple of weeks earlier I had no idea screamed dating a black man. I felt like I was having a stroke, I smiled like an idiot and pretended to be happy for them. My wife soon to be ex wife was wearing a pvc dress so tiny & tight I couldn’t stop looking and this black guys hands were all over her. I could see her garter strap bumps through how tight her dress was and in our 20 years of marriage this was the most turned on I’d ever been and mostly because I knew it wasn’t me but this young black guy who looked like he’d been carved out of granite would be with her.

This was my first experience of the “lifestyle” that’s become more and more popular across the UK & especially London. I can walk the street and instantly recognise a girl who’s dating a black man just by her heels & how high they are. It’s a massive turn on and I have to confess for all the years since our split then divorce ever time I’ve seen her and especially them together and how stunning she looks and dresses as soon as I get home I’m not ashamed I have to masterbate, I’ve probably masterbated more to my wife and her lover than times we had sex. The most intense and turned on I’ve been in my life was when she told me she was pregnant with her lovers baby. I’ve never been so horny, I can’t explain why it turned me on knowing my now ex wife was carrying a real mans black baby. It broke me but turned me on constantly.

I’ve maybe talked to long or confessed too much, maybe nobody cares or reads this, I’m not sure what people will think of it anyway, maybe someone relates has a similar experience or maybe your the woman that’s waiting to confess like my wife. Whoever understands this “lifestyle” might not be like me, I felt down for ages but seeing my wife so happy and in a relationship with a guy who loves her, spoils her and clearly satisfys her does make me smile, she’s more confident than anytime in her life and they have a new family and she’s almost 50 and still wears heels higher than most teenagers and dresses shorter too. This was meant to happen and I’m happy to admit it just feels right! Natural! The right natural lifestyle!!!

Old 12-02-2023, 01:12 AM

That was an interesting read, alright

I could not help but see some similarities in there. I'm a black guy who has been seeing an older white woman for some time.... more than two years, I think. I didn't realize she was married when we first got together.

She recently started hinting that she would like for hubby to watch us getting it on pretty soon. She says he knows all about us and is fine with just watching.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not really into being a 'stunt cock', but if that is what she wants, I'm game. Is there anything I'm missing?

BTW, she is dynamite in bed!